5- Taste of wine

They enjoyed the beautiful view. Then they went to a hotel.

"Excuse me. We would like to stay here for 2 days. We need 2 rooms." Sumett asked the receptionist.

"Sorry sir we have only one room available right now. All the rooms are booked."

He looks at Jeff who's standing beside him.

"It's ok. We can stay together. One room is enough." Jeff replies to her.

She nodded and handed over the form to Sumett. He doesn't say anything to Jeff. After filing the form they take the key card and went to their room.

"Jeff...you take a shower first. Then we'll go for dinner."

Jeff nodded and went to take a shower while the other one was unpacking their things.

After a few moments Jeff comes out with a towel around his waist showing his well build macules water droplets running down from it.

Jeff is facing the other's back but he didn't notice that his body is already revealed to the other by the mirror in front of them.

Mr. Sumett is stealing glance at the beauty but without letting the other known. A smirk formed in his lips.

Jeff is hesitating because Sumett already arranged his clothes in bed without seeing him.

"Are you done, Jeff?" He asked without facing him.

"Yeah."

After hearing Jeff's voice he turned around and face him.

"Here is your clothes. I'll come out soon. Then we'll take dinner."

Jeff just nodded. Sumett went for shower. Jeff got ready. The other also comes out with his half naked wet body. Jeff's eyes are stuck at it.

When their eyes met Sumett smiles at Jeff which made Jeff embarrassed. He breaks the eye contact.

After getting ready they both went to the beach restaurant. They enjoyed sea food. Then Sumett offer him for a walk by the seashore.

The moon is full, glittering over the vast blue sea. While walking the cold wind is hitting them.

"Like the atmosphere?"

"Of course. It's beautiful. I wanted to visit the beach for a long time. Thanks for taking me here."

"Humm....By the way wanna have some drink?"

"Sure."

Jeff sits down on the beach and Sumett join him with bottles of wine.

"Wine?"

"Yeah. We're here to relax and I think it fits our mood."

Sumett put some wine in two glasses and cheers. Take some sip of it.

"How's the taste?" Sumett asked.

"Not bad actually."

"Don't drink too much."

"Don't worry I can hold my liquor."

"Really?"

Jeff started drinking the wine. Few glasses and he's already wasted. The other one just smiled.

"What happened Mr Jeff? You said you can hold your liquor but You're already wasted with a few glasses."

"No...I..am... not...I...can drink more. Let me... show you." Jeff replies in a tipsy tone.

Jeff took a glass again but Sumett stopped him.

"Hey it's enough. I understand. No need to show me."

Suddenly Jeff hiccup like a baby.

"You ok?"

He just nodded. Jeff rest his head on the other's shoulder. Sumett is drinking the last sip of the wine and few drops roll down from his lips to his jaw.

Jeff notices this. He's looking so gorgeous and that wine drops in his mouth is looking like this is what Jeff's craving for.

Jeff gulped his saliva. When Sumett is about to wipes it off Jeff grabs his hand.

"What?"

"Let me...taste it first."

"Huh?!"

Jeff grabs his neck and shoulder then runs his wet tongue over the other's jaw and lips to taste the wine.

Sumett is shocked for a moment. Jeff licked his lips and gulped. A few moments in silence while looking at each other.

"How does it taste?"

"Mumh. Much better... than.... any other drink I had before...in my whole life."

"Is that so?!.... Then let me have the taste of it too."

Jeff's mouth is a bit open and the other one just pushed his tongue inside between his lips. Eyes are closed. Jeff accept it and starts moving his tongue with the other one.

Their tongues are gliding, exchanging their hot saliva, tasting it. 

The wine is mixed with it makes it bittersweet. They let go when they need the air for breath. Jeff is panting heavily.

"How does...it taste?"

"It's bitter, sour and sweet at the same time. And I just love its taste. It tastes much better than any other wine, indeed."

Sumett takes Jeff's chin with his index, their faces are getting closer again. When the lips are about to meet....

Jeff's head fall down because of sleep. The other one sighted heavily with a bit disappointment and let him rest on his laps.

"You're still bold as always." Sumett smilingly said while caressing Jeff's cheek and gives a kiss on the top of his head.

After a while he takes Jeff in a bridal style and went back to their hotel room.

He let him lay down on bed but suddenly Jeff wraps his arms around sumett's neck.

"Please... don't leave me...I... love you... please don't leave me..."

Tears flowing down from his closed eyes. He is having a nightmare again. Sumett wipes away the tears and hold him into his arms tight.

"I'm here... I'm not going to leave you again...I promise.... please don't cry."

Jeff calms down and both fall asleep in each others arms.

••••••••