6- Engagement!!!

The next morning _

Jeff wakes up Mr. Sumett's arms wrapped around his waist and his face is buried in Kim's neck crook. Jeff can feel the warm restless breathing of the other one.

Jeff's head is still heavy because of the hangover. He barely remember anything about last night.

Few things are flashing in front of his eyes.

Did we just kiss last night?

Jeff touched his lips.

It's... it's true...I kissed him. Shit! Does he remember anything?

Jeff slowly moves to get out of his grip but he wakes up.

"Oh...so sorry for holding you like this."

"It's ok...By the way.... how did we get here?"

"Maybe we walked in. I also don't remember that much. I've a headache because of the hangover."

"Ok. You can sleep for a bit more time."

He nodded and lean his head on the pillows.

Thank God he doesn't remember anything.

Jeff went to the washroom and freshen up himself. When he got back the other one was still sleeping peacefully like a cute little child.

Jeff sits down beside him and touches his forehead.

"Hey Sumett... wake up. We have to go."

The other one whined as he occupied Jeff's lap as a pillow.

"Mom let me sleep a bit more please." He mumbles in sleep.

Jeff smiles at his cuteness and he also caressed the other's head slightly. After almost one hour he wakes up in Jeff's lap. After opening his eyes he sees Jeff's face first and keep looking at him.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Humm."

"Now get up. It's already late."

"Yeah. Ok."

Bib freshen up himself.

"So where are you gonna take me today?"

"Everywhere you wanna go."

They visited around the whole city. Eating in restaurants, talking photos. The whole day they enjoyed. But sometimes Jeff lost in his thoughts because whatever happened last night.

They enjoyed each other's company. Now their time is already over.

They went back to New York and they went to their flight together.

The fight was silent. Both were a bit sad.

They safely land on Thailand airport. They check out and now it's time to split up.

"Well... Jeff... Thanks for your company. I really enjoyed."

"Thanks to you too, Sumett... Ah... I have to go this way."

"I have to that way. Well... See you again."

"Humm."

They split up. After taking a few steps Sumett called him back.

"Hey Jeff... Can I call you at night for good night?"

Jeff just nodded. When Jeff went out his mother and Biu was waiting for him.

"Mae.. suadeekhab. Hey Biu."

"How are you my son?"

"I'm ok. Why do you guys come to pick me up? I can go back by myself."

"I just couldn't wait to meet you.... Son ... Your Pa... Wants to meet you urgently."

His mom and Biu looks at each other. Jeff can sense that something is off.

They reached at their house. And his brother Apo and his father is here to talk with him.

"Jeff!! How are you?"

"P'APO!!"

He hugged his brother.

"I'm good P'."

Their father is setting on the couch. Jeff went to greet him.

"Suadeekhab Pa."

"Suadee... Have a sit."

"Khab"

Everyone is here around them.

"We already arranged your brother's marriage."

'' really! I'm happy for you P'. Don't worry I'll manage everything."

"I'm not done yet. We also decided for your marriage and after one week is your engagement. I already chose someone for you."

"WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I don't want to get married."

"I'm not asking for you opinion. It's my decision and it's final."

"Pa you can't do this with me. I can't marry someone whom I don't know. I'm not ready for it. And how can you fix my engagement? I'm trying to do something with my music career and you're trying to marrying me off!"

"Your career is not worthy. You've done nothing except from losing your time. You're interested in boys. I didn't mind. You don't want to handle the business. I still let you go. But this time you won't refuse me.
He's capable enough to take care of you and he'll also handle our business with your P'. His parents also like you. So don't be such a child. You're marrying him. I'm doing this for your future."

"You're not doing this for me! You're doing this for you filthy business. You never cared about me dad. This is why you brought me here?"

Jeff couldn't hold his tears. His mom is calling him.

"Jeff... Son. Wait. Please listen to me."

Jeff runs towards his room and locked it. He's crying. He's feeling so bad and angry on himself.

_______________________

Sorry for short chapter. I'll try to update fast. The author again today to disturb you guys a little.

"Announcement"

I posted a new story 'Señorita' and of course it's BibJeff 🖤

If you guys are interested you can check it out too. Hope you guys will like and support this story.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day 🤍

This is the story cover 🫣