10- Noughty Cat

They reached Sumett's house within 1 hour. Sumett opens the car door for Jeff.

Sumett's house_

"This is your house?!"

"Yeah why? Do you have any doubts?"

"Maybe"

"Come on Jeff. This is a gift from me to you for our wedding. It's yours too. I contributed with my personal income... Come on, let's get inside."

They both went inside. It's also well furnished. Sumett takes Jeff upstairs to their room.

The bedroom is designed with an uncommon pattern, colored with black, white and Gary with a king size bed. A big closet. Paintings are on the walls. A couch by the glass door with a small balcony.

It's simple but beautiful. And the best part is a large photo of their wedding is hanging on the wall above their bed.

Jeff's eyes got wide after seeing that photo. This is their wedding photo his brother took a few hours ago Where they were kissing.

"Here. This is our room. You can freshen up and wear anything from the closet."

"What the... How did this photo come here?"

"Ohh.. my brother printed it after taking it and placed it before we came here."

"Anyway... Remove it."

"WHAT?!"

"Remove it from here. I'm not comfortable with this. Put it away."

"Hey come on. It's our wedding photo. It's important for me."

"But not for me. And you said this is my house. So this room also belongs to me. Just remove it."

"Fine. I'll remove it tomorrow."

They are tired. Sumett put off his tuxedo rest on the couch. Jeff went to the washroom to freshen up himself with a warm bath. He comes out wearing a t-shirt and pajamas.

Sumett almost sleeps.

"Hey, wake up! Why are you sleeping here?"

Sumett slowly opens his eyes.

"Sorry. I'm tired."

"Get out of this room. I'm going to sleep now."

"Ok fine. Why so angry? I know you don't wanna stay with me. I'm going. BTW if you need anything just call me."

Jeff didn't say anything. Sumett left the room and went to the guest room. He freshened up and went to bed.

JEFF'S POV_

Now I'm married to you Sumett. You cheated on my back. You hide your true self from me. Now I'll make your life a hell. You'll never forget and you'll regret your whole life for marrying me.
.
.

SUMETT'S POV_

What a fuckin' life I got! Today is my first married night and I'm sleeping in a separate room while my naughty, cute wifey is in another room.

I've been waiting for this night for years but in the end it turns out like this. I thought tonight he would be in my arms but now I'm sleeping with these stupid pillows.

Argh... I'm running out of patience. But I can't force him after all he wasn't ready for this marriage. All my plans messed up because of my parents. I can't even blame them. I should have discussed it more openly. I just told them I like him and they fixed the marriage.

I don't know what is waiting for me tomorrow. As far as I know my wife is surely gonna do something to make me angry. He'll try to escape but I'm not gonna let that happen again.

I let him go once. I can't do that again. No matter what I'll make him fall for me. I'm ready for everything.
.
.

Sumett smiled by himself and went to sleep.

The next morning _

Jeff woke up when the morning sun kissed his face. Well he slept comfortably on this bed.

He went downstairs. Sumett is serving their breakfast. He's already dressed up formally with a semi coat and pants. Totally office working material.

"Hey Good morning. you wake up. Come. Let's have breakfast together."

Sumett said with a smile. But Jeff didn't even bother to say anything. He sits down.

"You made all these by yourself? There's no helper here?!"

"Yeah I made this. I told you there will be only you and me. And you know selfhelp. I was living here alone when I started working."

Jeff just nodded.

"Eat. I made your favorite."

Jeff likes light food and Sumett made it for him. Jeff took one bite.

"How does it taste?"

"Awful"

Jeff slides the plate from the table and it fell down on the floor.

Jeff smirks at Sumett but he just smiles.

"Humm... Yeah it's edible. Sometimes it happens, cooking stuff. But as far as I remember I made it for you before. You said it was good. Anyway." He said after taking a bite.

"Make me something else."

"I don't have time. You make it by yourself."

"You want me to cook!"

"If you can't eat my food then you can make it by yourself. I don't mind."

Jeff is irritated while Sumett silently finished the food and washed his plate. Jeff was confused while looking at him.

Sumett looks at his wrist watch.

"I have to go. I'll come back by evening. There's still some food in the kitchen. Put it in the fridge for me."

"You're ordering me?!"

"No... I'm ordering my Naughty Cat."

"Fuck off!"

••••••••