28- Marrying You Again!

.
.
.

Jeff's POV _

I was taken aback by his proposal.

"As far as I know ... we're already married, right?"

"Yeah but... Our wedding didn't go as I planned. Hugh! That time you were mad at me and barely looked at my face. I couldn't even kiss you. I wanted to carry you in front of everyone. I wanted you to happily enjoy our wedding with your gorgeous smile. Ouff! This smile can kill me at once... That's why... I think we should plan our wedding again."

"Get well soon first. I don't think you can carry me with your broken ribs and limbs."

"Are you blushing, babe?"

"Nope!"

"See... You're cheeks are getting red."

"Ahoooii... Stop teasing me."

He kissed me on my cheek.

I touched my face. It's burning. This crazy man really made me blush with his words!

.
.

He got discharged from hospital after one week.

Now it's my turn to take care of him.

I cook for him. Though it's not good as his but he never complained.

I also heard about Vegas. He also recovered and now under the police custody. Biben's brother is handling everything. I just don't care.

Now I think everything is perfect.

.
.

Our 1st year anniversary is knocking the door. And this crazy man is arranging for a wedding again.

Well his parents are also happy. They're going to invite lots of relatives again. They complained, they weren't able to invite last time because of sudden preparation.

I can't believe those times past so fast.
I couldn't imagine that I would be this much happy with my life.

About a year ago I couldn't tolerate this man and now I can't do anything but blush with his flirting words.

About Biu, he never missed a chance to tease me. He's also getting married within a few months with Nodt.

My music profession is also going smoothly.

.
.

It's the re-wedding day and our first anniversary.

Everything is decorated as before or should I say more gorgeous than before.

We dressed up. It's true I couldn't appreciate my first wedding but now I'll appreciate it with all my heart.

Now I'm happy. I'm marrying again the man I love.

It's time to go to the venue. I don't know why my heart is still racing fast because it's not new to me .

I can't describe the excitement. As I walked over the carpet, seeing everyone's face. Everyone is smiling.

And the most delicate smile is hanging on my husband's lips.

I smiled back. Every words utter from our lips with smiles.

It's time to kiss! I'm still nervous.

"Nervous?"

"Hell ya!.. lots of people!"

"I missed the first chance but you can't escape now."

He pulled me closer by the waist, pressed his thin curved lips against mine.

I accepted it. A soft little kiss which fluttered my heart. Everyone is screaming loudly.

He suddenly pulled me up.

"Hey I'm gonna fall!"

"Don't worry. I've enough strength to hold you."

"Fine then I won't walk. Carry me all the way."

And he just smilingly did the. The flower bouquet again falls in Biu's hands.

We got a photoshoot in different poses.

The wedding went well more than I expected.

In the evening _

The guests haven't left yet. Biben just sneaked out from the venue also dragging me.

"What?... Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise.."

We went out with our car. I turned the song. It's totally with my mood.

It's a river side small bridge. There's no one around here. A small dinner table is placed on one side.

"ta-da!!!. Our date which was postponed."

"Mehhh... Don't you think... You're being overly romantic lately."

"So... Don't you like your hubby like this?"

"Well.. I think I like this pouting face."

He pecked on my lips and smiles ear to ear.

We quietly enjoyed our dinner without any interpretation. Only He and I.

Then I sat down on the edge of the floating bridge. My feet are touching the cold water slightly.

He sit beside me then handed a glass of wine. We click our glass.

"You're mine, I'm yours for lifetime."

I chuckled at his cheesey words.

"For lifetime."

I gulped down one sip of wine.

"Biben.."

"Humm..."

"I... I don't what to say... But... Still.. there's a lot to say.. Hugh!!... The moon is beautiful tonight."

"Yeah... But not more than you."

"Here you go again with your cheesy talks."

"I'm telling the fact. For me... You're the brightest star... I just can't describe your beauty with my words."

"Oh God! I'm done with you."

I just laughed. I lay down on the wooden floor. He immediately crawled up over me.

"What are you looking at?"

"Looking at my star.."

"Just looking at me?"

"Humm"

"Don't you wanna hold it?"

"Can I?"

"Go on."

___________________________________