13- Agreed

Sumett starts following Jeff's location as soon as possible.

It took almost 3 hours.

Sumett is going crazy. He found Jeff with someone. They're heading to a house.

He silently followed them. He took a photo and sent it to his manager to find out some information.

But he couldn't find any way to enter the house. It's been a while but no one has come out of the house.

Sumett knocked on the door. Someone opens it.

"Yes.. who are you?"

"Where's Jeff Satur?"

"Who's he? I don't know. No one is here. Get out."

He was about to close the door but Sumett held it.

"Not that easy to back off."

Sumett pushed the other harder and entered the room.

"Jeff!!! where are you?"

The other one attacked him. And the fight started. But Sumett is strong enough to defeat the other.

Sumett went upstairs to find Jeff.

Jeff is laying in bed a bit drunken. Sumett hurriedly holds his in his arms.

"Hey how did you come here?! Let me go. I don't wanna go with you."

"Have you lost your mind Jeff?! Do you have any idea what you are doing? You're going with me right now."

He dragged Jeff but Jeff can't walk because of his tipsiness.

He carries Jeff to the car in bridal style.

And ride back home. Jeff was in half sleep stage.

Sumett breaks the car suddenly which curses a turmoil that wakes Jeff from his sleep.

He got out of the car and also grabbed Jeff's wrist tight, dragged him into the house.

"Release your grip! You're hurting me!... Why did you take me here?" Jeff yelled.

"How dare you step out of this house, huh?!"

"I'll do whatever I want. And how did you know that I'm out? You were spying on me!"

"Yeah I was spying on you. Do you have any idea what could happen if I didn't go there?"

"Why did you beat him? He's my friend. I told you I don't wanna stay with you. Don't you understand a simple thing."

"Yeah I know you don't wanna stay with me. But you're a fool who's risking his own life. Do you know anything about your friend huh? He's a thug. He's not good. You don't have any idea what could happen with you."

"Why do you care?!"

"I do care!!!"

"Leave me!"

"Shut up with that shit!!! Do you have any idea how scared I was?... My whole world just dropped upside down when I knew you were gone. What if anything happens to you?...."

Sumett sits down on the couch. His voice is heavy.

"Have you ever cared about my feelings, Jeff?.... No you didn't. Because you're misunderstanding me without giving me a chance to explain. You're too angry with me. I understand but can't you give me a chance to clear everything? Why? Am I that bad? All the things happened so suddenly even I wasn't prepared for this either. And you... You're not ready to listen to me...."

Sumett's eyelashes are heavy and wet because of the tears streaming Down from his eyes.

"It's been years since I've been holding myself back. I did everything in my life for you. I love you... But I think I won't be able to make you realize about my feelings. You're not just the responsibility of mine but the one and only love of my life. I want a happy life with you but my fate."

A few minutes in silence. Sumett took a deep breath.

"I know you don't wanna stay with me. That's fine. I also don't wanna hold you back anymore. It's just one month of our marriage so Just give me a few days. I'll talk with my parents about our divorce petition."

Sumett got up and reached the door.

"Now take some rest. I'll call when the dinner is ready."

Jeff is standing like a pillar. He can't believe whatever he just listened to.

He sits down at the edge of his bed. He knows he's guilty.

JEFF'S POV _

I never saw him crying. He never yelled at me like this. I didn't know what to reply, how to reply against his questions. Though it's almost 6 months since I met him. But... Why did he say years? Did we meet before?! But where? Did he know me for years?! I can't remember.... I think today I hurt him too much.... Is he seriously said about divorce? He agreed. I'm going to be free... But why do I feel like... I'm not ready... Fuck I'm all puzzled.

I took a quick shower. After some time a knock on the door without any word.

I opened it. Only the food tray was placed on the ground. I silently finished my food.

I went to the kitchen but he wasn't here. The guest room is locked. Maybe he falls asleep after whatever just happened.

I think I should talk with him nicely in the morning.

After cleaning the dishes I went to my room and slept.

••••••••