8- A Date

After the party only the family members and in-laws sit down for some chitchat. Jeff is already irritated and Sumett understands.

"I'm so sorry everyone. I have to take my leave first. I have important errands to deal with." Sumett humbly told them.

"Sure dear. But you must take my soon to be son-in-law on a date tomorrow. Are you ok with it Mr. And Mrs Satur?" Sumett's mom.

"Of course. It's an arranged marriage so it'll be better if they spend some time to know each other better." Replied, Jeff's mom with a smile.

Jeff is now more irritated.

"But I don't think I can go tomorrow. My schedule is tight." Sumett tried to escape from it.

"Don't worry son. You can take a break till your marriage. About the business work I'll handle." Sumett's father replied.

"And Jeff, you must go with him." And Jeff's father said to him with a glare.

Jeff just nodded and went to his room. Sumett also left this place.

The next morning _

Sumett comes to Jeff's house with his car. Jeff's parents are sitting on the couch. He humbly respects them.

"Son, you're here. " Jeff's mom said in excitement.

"Yes aunt. Actually mom wants me to hangout with Jeff so we can learn about each other more."

"That's good. Jeff is still sleeping. Go and wake him up. You guys can go after breakfast. And don't call me aunt. Call me Mae."

"Khab Mae."

Sumett is going upstairs as his heart is beating fast. He knows that Jeff is going to hate this for sure.

He urged and knocked the door.

"WHO's THIS?" a harsh sound came from inside.

Sumett opens the doorknob and enters. As soon as jeff turns and see his face, he gets irritated.

Jeff throws a pillow towards him but Bib dodged it.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to take you in a date."

"Fuck off! I'm not going anywhere. Let me sleep."

Sumett sighed. He went closer to Jeff and grabbed his two hands.

"WTF are you doing? I told you I'm not going anywhere. Let me go!"

"JEFF!!! Calm down please... Listen to me first... Please..."

"What?"

"My mom asked me to take you out on a date yesterday. You know that. Or else she wants you to spend the whole day with our family. That's why I'm here to take you out. At least you won't feel board. Please come with me."

Jeff's beneath Sumett. Their faces are close enough to feel the warm breathing. Jeff wants the person to take care of him but no. He won't be weak anymore.

Jeff pushed him.

"Fine."

Sumett smiles at him.

"Get ready. I'm waiting downstairs."

Jeff gets ready and went downstairs after some moments.

"Son have breakfast with us."

"I'm not hungry."

"Don't worry Mae. We'll eat outside."

Sumett dragged Jeff outside before it gets more akward. He opens the car door for Jeff.