29- Under The Moonshine

.
.
.

I smiled at him. A smile also formed in his lips.

He landed over to kiss me.

I kissed him back also bite his lip. He let out a soft moan.

He let go then kissed my forehead.

"I love you... Mr. Worakamol"

"Stop talking and love me now..."

"Here?!"

"Love me... Here... Right now... Among this cold wind.. under this moonshine.. fill me with your everything.. Mr. Summit."

I whispered. I want him right now. Lust filled my body.

I kissed him again. His hand is roaming over my body, removing my clothes.

He bites my neck. I just want him right now. My whole body is getting warmer. Those fabrics between us are irritating me.

"Biben... Just do it... I can't wait anymore.."

His hands grabbed my lower part. I moaned again. His little touch is enough to make me lose my damn mind.

We removed every piece of clothes as fast as we can. I can feel his desperateness too.

Now his touches are getting a bit rough. I can feel his teeth over my skin. But I like his touch.

He kissed my thighs. Then placed my left leg on his shoulder.

"I can't wait anymore too.. babe... Let you feel you the fullest tonight.."

"I'm yours... Complete me.."

He thrusts inside. My breath stuck for a moment. He bent down and keeps biting my neck.

His hips are moving slow to fast. He's making me crazy..

I tried to kiss him but only let my moan inside his mouth which he shallowed down.

"Biben... I... Love you... I want to say it... Again and again..."

"I love you too... Babe.. say you love me... I want to hear from you..."

"I love you... I... Love you.."

I moaned again. I cummed after some time as he also filled me. I got my breath.

The night is cold but we're sweating.

Having sex on a wooden bridge under the vast night sky. I just laughed.

"What an experience!.. we're having sex in such a place like this... So thrilling!"

"Yeah... But luckily.. expect from this night sky, moon, wind and me... No one will see you... This night sky, moon and wind are the witness of our love... They know that we love each other."

"You're a bliss in my life."

"You too."

"Biben..."

"Humm.."

"I don't have enough... I want more..."

"Are you seducing me, babe?"

"Love me more..."

"Fine.. but don't complain later.."

He smirks at me.

Fuck! I just want him more.

.
.

The whole night was intense. The air was filled with moans. I don't know how many rounds we've done.

I'm tired but suddenly he pulled me into the cold water.

"It's freezing!!!"

He hugged me tightly.

"Let's swim a little."

He splashed water on me as I did it back. We enjoyed.

The rest of the night I rested my head over his broad chest laying on the wooden floor.

We were awake to enjoy the sunrise. I put on my clothes but he's still half naked. Showing off his abs.

He brought coffee too.

The sun is rising over the horizon. It's mesmerizing.

He lay down on my laps again looking at me with sparkling eyes.

"Look at the sunrise."

"I'm already looking at."

"No me idiot."

"But I want to look at you."

"Cheesey..."

I'm caressing his hair.

"Biben.. why you love me?... I mean... I don't have any significant characteristics or something else..."

"Why? Do I really need any reason to love you?"

"I don't know... I mean... I'm just curious.. I think your care and support make me fall for you but I wasn't good to you at first. Then what made you..."

"I can't identity any particular reason why I love you. I just love you that's it. Who said you don't have any significant characteristics. You're strong, talented, adorable. Just stop judging yourself. You no need to put yourself in this POV when I don't care about these things, you no need to judge yourself. I love the way you are. You are you... An unique one... And if you still want me to specify why love you... Then I can say that... I never found someone like you. That's why I love you. In the end my love can't be defined in words. It's something that is beyond words."

I kept listening his words. I don't know how should I feel.

"I think you should be a writer. Your words are so touching."

"Babe I really mean it."

"I know."

"And if you want I can be a writer for you as well."

"Humm... That sounds good but don't use your cheesy words."

I smiled. He lowered my head and our lips met.

I just want the time to stop here. I just want to live this moment with him forever.

_________________________________