24- Love Me Like You Do...

.
.

Bib's POV _

After dinner I took a shower then happily went to my babe.

I opened the door.

"Babe I've already taken a shower. Let's cuddle together. I'm goin'..."

I stopped as soon as my eyes caught his beautiful figure.

He's wearing a shirt and boxers, drying his hair.

This silky shirt is enhancing his body shape with these long slander lags and the wet hair strands all over his face... everything is so perfect.

He's cute but now he's looking so fuckin' sexy. Oh God! How can someone be this hot & beautiful!!!

"What?"

His words snapped me out of my illusion.

"Auhmmm... nothing."

"You sure?... you're seeing me like you've seen a ghost."

Fuck! I'm getting confused. What should I say to him.

"It's not that. I think I should stay on that couch for tonight."

"Tell me what's wrong?... Biben..."

"Ah... you're... you're looking so damn sexy. I think it'll be hard for me to control myself."

DAMN!!! What the fuck I just said!! I turned not to face him, standing still.

"I'm going downstairs.."

I reached the door then I felt his hands around my waist clenched my shirt. His head on my shoulder.

We kept silent  For a quite long time.

"Jeff...I ..."

"No need to say anything... I... understand.."

I faced my beautiful angel. His face is cupped between my palms.

I can't help but to kiss him.

"I think... I should go now..."

"No need... you no need to control yourself any longer... I think we can do it."

"You sure?"

"Am I looking like I'm joking?"

"No babe I didn't say that.. I'm sor...."

This time he kissed me tight. He played a song on the speaker with low volume.

.
.

You're the light, you're the night, you're color of my blood, you're the cure, you're the pain, You're the only thing I wanna touch...

Never knew that it could mean so much , so much.. you the fear I don't care cause I've never been so high...

Follow me to the dark let me take you past our satellites... you can see the world that you bought to life, to life...

So love me like you do, la la love me like you do x2
Touch me like you do, ta ta touch me like you do... what're you wanting for...

.
.

He comes closer and kisses me back.

"You can love me, touch me as much as you want.. I'm yours already. Don't keep waiting and don't keep me waiting anymore."

His sensual words are enough to raise the  devil inside me.

I gulped down.

"I've been holding myself for so long... are you sure that you can handle my longing desire for you?"

He smirks at me.

Fuck! This mischievous smirk makes him more sexy!

He moved closer to my ear and whispered softly.

"I know how to ride the devil insane... bring it on."

He bites my ear slightly.

Now it's too much to control. I just hold him more closer and kissed his neck then bite it hard.

I heard his deep gasp. So good. This is what I wanted.

I opened his shirt buttons, trail my hands over his soft skin. I can feel his warm skin through my palms.

His body smells like slight lavender and Daisy. His strong scent is mixed with the scent of shower jel.

Yet it's so sweet. It's really driving me crazy.

All I can do is kissing and biting his skin to taste it with my tongue.

His hands are over my back scratching with every touch I'm giving him.

I put off my shirt then kissed him again and fell over the bed.

"Can I..."

"I've already given my answer."

The song is ringing like it's our words to each other.

I kissed him roughly. My tongue is exploring his mouth and taste.

I've been longing for this taste. I just can't think of anything rather than hold him more closer to mine.

He's mine now. Only mine.

I trail down to kiss his neck, chest and stomach. His beautiful skin has scars. I kissed them.

From now on his scars are mine and I'm going to heal my angel.

"You're beautiful, love... you're so beautiful even with these scars."

I can see the tears in his eyes.

"Don't let your tears fall because you have to keep smiling for me only."

He nodded. I got a taste every inch of his skin.

I kissed his pale white thighs. I removed the rest from his body and take a closer look of him.

His face is all red with tint glowing. He looks away to escape my gaze at him.

"Look at me... into my eyes..."

"Don't make me more embarrassed..."

"You're my lawfully wedded husband... why are you being embarrassed having sex with me?"

"I... don't.. know..."

"Let me touch you some more to break that embarrasses... so you can openly ask for what you want from me..."

"What?.."

I took him into my mouth. He gasped the breath out with a moan of my name.

I got his taste again. He cummed in my mouth.

"BIBEN!!!..."

I went to kiss him again.

_____________________________