11- Threat

"you look more cute when you're foul-mouthed."

Jeff didn't say anything.

"I'm off now."

"What do you mean you're off now? What about my breakfast? I'm hungry."

"I made you breakfast but you didn't eat. I don't have time to make something again. Here's the card of our family restaurant. You can order anything Thai, Chinese, japanese, continental cuisine. They will deliver within 40 minutes. Brought lunch by yourself too. And this mess you made clean this up too. You know I like cleanliness."

"I'm not gonna do it."

"You've to and you'll."

"Sumett! I'm not going to stay in this house. I'm moving out for my career."

"It's your choice but we're married and I have your responsibility so you can do anything but can't get out of this house. You have to stay with me until I die. I'm not gonna divorce you. You can carry on your work. I don't mind your business. And don't try to escape because my parents and your parents will come to meet you. And if you do anything after I warned you then... You know your father will be informed about this in no time. Just think before you do anything."

"You're threatening me?!"

"No I'm not. Why would I? You're my lawfully wedded husband. I was just saying for information. And I don't think you got any work today so You better stay at home... Don't forget to clean, self-help. See you in the evening."

Sumett left. Jeff is frustrated. He went to his bedroom and screamed while hiding his face on the bedsheet.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU BASTARD!!!"

Jeff slept again and woke up at noon. His poor stomach growled. He's really hungry.

He went to the kitchen. The food Sumett made for him still here. It's good. Not just good it's devine for Jeff.

But he pretends not to like it. But now he's hungry and this is in front of him it's hard to control.

Jeff eats it with his heart contains. His tummy is full.

Now he looked at the mess on the floor. He sighed.

JEFF'S POV _

I'm full. His cooking skills are amazing. But wait, I was going to teach him a lesson but it comes to me. Now I have to clean all the mess. Argh... I'm done with him. What he thinks he can control me. No way. Today I can clean this. I have to come up with a good idea to get rid of him quickly. Should I call Biu? He's the only one who can help me.
.
.

After cleaning the mess Jeff calls his friend.

"Hey Biu it's me."

"Hey friend what's up ? How was your first married night huh?"

"Biu will you stop? You know anything won't happen between us."

"Awo ... Why? I know this marriage was without your willingness but you used to talk about him a lot when you were in the USA. Don't you like him for real?!"

"Biu! I don't wanna talk about it right now. Anyway I called you to give me some advice to get rid of him."

"Dude I'm not married or I don't even have a boyfriend how am I supposed to give you any advice about breakup?"

"Oi Biu... Ah... Ok just let it go for now. I'm bored. Let's hangout in the evening in a bar."

"But Jeff you just got married. I think you should wait at least for few days."

"Stop giving me lectures. You're going or not? Or else I'll go alone ."

'' fine let's go to a new bar."

Biu hangup the phone.

The whole day Jeff watch TV and scroll his phone. Ordered food for lunch. When it's almost evening Jeff dressed up.

Biu comes to pick him up. He went out with Biu.

They reached the bar within 30 minutes.

Jeff ordered strong drinks. And one by one he finished 5 or 6.

Biu is observing him with a glass in his hand.

"Stop Jeff it's too much. What if Bi... I mean Sumett comes to know about this."

"Fuck him off I don't care. He makes my life hell. He married me just because of property! He cheated me! He put on an act all the time. I just hate him."

"Oi I think you're getting him wrong. He doesn't seem that kind of person I think."

"Stop Biu. I don't wanna hear his name. Don't ruined my mood. Let me drink."

After taking a few more glasses Jeff join the dance, moving his body with the rhythm. He doesn't even know about his surroundings.

Someone tries to join him for dance. But before that Jeff felt a strong arm around his waist.

That stranger back off. Jeff couldn't open his eyes. Everything is blurry.

"Noughty Cat, you came here without my permission."

Biu comes forward.

"Hey... Sumett..."

"Why you take him here?"

"Come on man what am I supposed to do? He's my best friend and I just can't deny him."

"You must learn to deny him. He's my husband now. I can't let anyone touch him. You know he can't hold his liquor still."

"Sorry dude."

"I'll go him a punishment he'll never forget in his life."

"Dude, go easy on him."

"Don't worry I know how to take care of my property. See you."

Biu awkwardly smiles and Sumett grabbed Jeff's body and went out.

••••••••