12- Escape

Sumett drives to his home. He took Jeff in bridal style and placed him in bed.

Sumett removes Jeff's clothes and wipes away his body with cold water. He's tired now.

After taking a cold shower Sumett lay down beside Jeff. Looking at him with all his eyes.

Jeff is mumbling something slowly. Sumett hugged him. The smell of Jeff's body is enough for now. He sniffed the smell with deep breaths.

"Do you have any idea Jeff how hard it's for me to control myself, to hold myself back from you?... You have no idea. I don't know when you'll realize my feelings for you and stop misunderstanding me... We're together but still so much far away from each other. I wanna caress your cheeks like this...

(He slightly rubs his thumb over Jeff's pink cheek)

-See your beautiful face when I open my eyes and before I close it, Give you kiss on your forehead every morning and night...

(Sumett gave a small pack on Jeff's forehead)

-And those lips... I want to love them... Make you realize my love and show my love for you...

(Sumett caresses Jeff's soft lips, put his thumb over them and kissed. Their lips are millimeters away to touch with one finger between them. After a few seconds Sumett pulled back.)

-I know I want you. I can do it right now But... I won't do it. I want to kiss you when you're fully aware and consent. I want you to initiate our kiss like you did before but without being drunk. Sleep well My noughty Cat."

Sumett hugged him and stayed like this for sometime. Then he put a blanket over Jeff and left the room with a kiss on Jeff's forehead.

After Sumett left the room Jeff opened his eyes. He wasn't fully asleep. He heard every word.

Somehow he's feeling a bit guilty on the other hand he's still doesn't want to be with him.

Jeff knows the long he'll stay close to Sumett he'll surely fall for him. Jeff closed his eyes to sleep.

The next morning _

They woke up. Sumett makes breakfast and they start eating it silently.

"Where were you last night?"

"You know it better than me because you took me here."

"Why you went there without my permission?"

"I'll do whatever I want."

"But you must explain. You must inform me where are you going, with whom and when you'll come back. What if anything happens to you?"

"Stop!! I'm an adult. I have the right to go anywhere I want."

"But I have your responsibility! And do you want me to see you with someone else dancing and touching you?! You're my husband. You should listen to me too."

"I'm so sick of you."

Jeff went to his room.

"JEFF!!! JEFF!!!... Listen to me!"

Sumett sighed and after cleaning everything he went to his office.

Jeff passed the whole day idly. He wants to get out of this marriage but it seems so hard.

Few days passed like this.

Sumett always makes breakfast for Jeff before going to office and makes dinner after coming back.

Jeff stays at home and orders lunch sometimes or else he doesn't bother to order food too.

Sumett tried to talk with Jeff as Jeff didn't bother to speak back a single word Sumett gave up.

But still he talks a few things and Jeff just listens.

Today Sumett will come home late. He already informed Jeff about this.

Jeff already hit a plan to escape again.

Jeff's POV _

Today no one can stop me from escaping this house. I already had too much. Biu can't help me. I already understand.

Every time I talked with him he tried to convince me to expect Sumett. I don't understand if he's my friend or Sumett's.

Anyway. My bag is already packed. I haven't decided where should I go but I'm not staying here.

Maybe I'll go to my so called friend's house. Fin. We're not that close but he won't refuse if I call for help.
.
.

Jeff booked a taxi and went out.

On the other hand _

Sumett just finished his one of important meetings, went to his office room to relax a bit and prepare for the next meeting.

He checked his phone as his eyes got wide open.

Jeff is already out of the house and going somewhere.

Actually Sumett secretly set a location tracking system for safety after that day.

Suddenly his manager comes.

"Sir, the meeting room is ready. Your Pa is waiting for the next presentation."

"Suzie, I have to go right now. I can't attend the meeting. Tell someone else to handle it and inform pa that I'm leaving."

"But Sir, it's important. Your Pa will get angry."

"Don't worry I'll handle his anger but I really have to go. Jeff is already out of house. I have to get him first. Tell Pa for me."

"Sure sir."

Sumett took his car and went out hurriedly.

••••••••