25- Monster

.
.

Jeff's POV _

I couldn't hold back anymore too. I just let him love me.

He's lips are all over my skin. My hands are roaming all over his masculs.

He removed everything from my body. Shit!! I'm being shy. My heart is gonna pop out for sure.

He smirks at me.

"Look at me... into my eyes..."

"Don't make me more embarrassed..."

"You're my lawfully wedded husband... why are you being embarrassed having sex with me?"

"I... don't.. know..."

"Let me touch you some more to break that embarrasses... so you can openly ask for what you want from me..."

"What?.."

He took my member in his mouth. His touch just made me moan out his name louder as I gasped out my breath.

His increased pace just makes me cum in his mouth.

"BIBEN!!!..."

He kissed me tight. I'm losing my mind with his every touch over me.

"Just do it already... stop making me long for you like this... it's embarrassing me more...."

He smirks. DAMN! I never knew he looked super handsome with this expression.

He took a condom and ripped that silver foil with his teeth. Super savage!

He bent down. His breathing washed over my face.

"Your wait is over now... just relax your body."

He kissed me then pushed himself inside. I can't breathe because his lips occupied my mouth.

He keeps thrusting deeper. My back arched. He grabbed my hands, intertwined our fingers. My legs are around his waist.

The waves running all over my body and I became a moaning mess under him.

"Bi.. Biben... give me more... please..."

"As you wish.."

I cummed but he didn't stop. My body is trembling. After some time he cummed. His breathing is also hard.

He kissed my neck softly and whispered.

"You ok, babe?"

"Yeah... I'm..ok."

He rested his head on my chest with a tight hug around my body.

"Your heart is beating so fast."

"Yeah.."

"You really drove me crazy... what about my performance?"

"Well.. not bad."

"Just this?"

"So... you want me to say something more?"

"Maybe..."

"Shut up crazy!"

We can't stop laughing.  Then we take a shower together.

He slept over my chest, hugging me tightly.

I caresses his hair. And closed my eyes.

.
.

After a few days _

"Biben.. you have work today?"

"No babe.. you wanna go on a date again?"

"Humm... Let's go shopping first."

He drives to the mall.

"Park the car. I'll wait here."

"Babe..."

"What?"

He kissed my cheek.

"Hey you crazy! We're outside."

"I just love you.."

"Stop this nonsense! "

He comes back within some time.

We walked around. I brought some new  attires for us. We eat at the restaurant.

Everything is good but still somehow I felt a bit strange. Like someone is following us.

But there's no one.

We finished our hangout. It's time to go back.

We went to the parking area. It's quite empty. I was about to open the car door but he pushed a against it.

Holding my waist he kissed me.

"Mnn... Bib... "

He almost made me chocked my breath.

"Hey... There's no one doesn't mean you can kiss me."

"Who said that? I can kiss my naughty cat anytime, anywhere, wherever I want."

He kissed my neck and cheeks.

"Stop... Don't.. I think you forgot something."

"What?"

"You forgot our shopping bags."

"Oh shit!!"

"Go and get it you dumb!"

"Wait here. I'll be right back."

I'm scrolling my IG. Someone appears.

"You're back so fast..."

"Hey sweetheart."

My phone dropped from my hand.

"Ve... Vegas..."

"So.. you still recognize me! I thought you already forgot those moments... Because you seem so happy with your hubby.. such a slut!"

"What... are you... Doing here?"

"I come to get what's mine. Of course you."

"I'm not yours anymore... We have nothing between each other. Everything is over."

"Oh... You're angry with me... Oh.. how can I forget you got your hubby who kissed you in front of millions of people then said he loves you.. and you forgot about me. You make my heart broken. "

"You have been following me!"

"Yeah.. but I must say you're still beautiful as before..."

He moves forward and pinned me against the car.

"...You're sweating too much."

He runs his index on my temple.

"Don't touch me!!"

"What?... Now you don't like my touch.. but back then you just kept asking like a whore. Should I remind you again? Or you hubby is fuckin' you more than me."

I slapped him hard.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I was wrong to give you my everything. I trusted you but in exchange you just gave me nothing. You used me as you wanted. You're a monster in human skin who ruined my life! He's the one who loves me unlike you. And I love him too. Just get the hall out of my sight. I don't want to see you again."

My tears are falling. I pushed him. But he only smirks back.

"I'm impressed. Truly impressed. Now you dare to talk against me and even slap me. I think I love this side of yours."

I was about to run but he grabbed my wrist and twisted it behind my back. Before I could scream or deface myself he covered my mouth with a handkerchief.

One breath inside and my head feels heavy. I closed my eyes.

______________________________