Authors Note!!/Intro

Hello darlins my name is A💚Welcome to my new story😌Also hope you enjoy the meme up top🤪

i have many stories i start writing and don't finish😅then i start a new one😭but oh 🐳 ima try and finish this one since it won't be based on anything in the show or movie really😅maybe some parts yes but not all most gonna be my ideas😌

You clicked on this story for a reason🤗

1. You love young Derek Hale☺️
2. You love Derek in general 😝
3. He's my man so i'll read anything about him🥰
4. Duhhh it's a Derek story why wouldn't I read it😇
5. Be supportive and plus love Derek
6. All of the above🤭

💓      ✨🌟✨
👩   ✨   🍬   ✨
👚👉  🍬🍰🍡 
🍡🍥🍬🎂🍧 💗
  so sweet!!

At the age of fifteen a young and beautiful witch who goes by the name Julietta (Julie, or Jules) she moves to Beacon Hills with her family. Her father got a new job while her mother is a stay at home mom taking care of her little siblings. She is the fourth oldest child out of twelve children. Her older sister Jade who is nineteen went to college and is staying there she visits on holidays and breaks if she isn't with her boyfriend. Her older brother Jaxson who is eighteen he just graduated and is now taking a break from school and hanging out with friends traveling. They haven't seen him in months but he calls them and talks to them for hours. Her favorite of them all her brother Junyor who is fifteen making him her twin. But he's older by two hours and always makes it a big deal. But mostly does it to annoy his twin. He is very protective of his little sisters. Her younger siblings Jillian and Jaiden the twins who just turned fourteen. Her younger sisters Jaylee who is ten, Justice who is Five, her younger brothers Jasper who is seven and loves to dance and act crazy. Jagger who is Seven and loves to sing and dance and has ADHD. he's Jaspers twin but Jagger is smaller than his brother. And the baby boy and baby girl of the family Jude and Juniper who is three and well loves everything besides vegetables and anything good for them. and the parents Jazelle and Jeremy.

She is a very powerful young witch. Her being a
powerful Hereditary Gray witch. A Hereditary witch is someone who inherits their powers and practice through their family line. Think practical magic. And a Gray witch divide between "white" and "black" magic. Use curses and hexes when many witches don't do this type of magic only if necessary. Gray witches typically seek justice and the correction of unfair circumstances, redirecting bad energy. She only uses black magic when needed.

Julie has passed up most of her training classes before they even finished a semester. She is a young and powerful young witch. Just like her mother was. Her parents think it's time for their kids to have a normal life. Them not being in a school for witches and warlocks. They think it's time for them to have a normal life without always using magic. But little did they know Julie has to use her powers to not only protect herself or her family but to protect that sweet boy she met on her first day of school at Beacon Hills.

He swore to always protect her and she swore to always protect him. The first time she met him she knew what he was and she wasn't afraid. She's seen a lot worse. She got a feeling of who he was and what he was. Even though people call werewolf's beasts and monsters she doesn't see that in him. All she sees is a young boy who is sweet just maybe a little broken.

what happens when she loses two people in the same year and she wants her revenge but the one who killed them just vanished and hasn't been seen until years and years later.

She is a powerful young witch. But after she gets bitten a little while after Paige dies. She doesn't die the bite turns her into a werewolf but her witch side still stays. She is now known as a witchwolf. Half werewolf and half witch. just like her father. But her witch powers are still strong. The werewolf side of her just made her stronger.

Derek stays by her side and helps her along with his mother. but once his house burst up into flames because of Kate. they have to go their separate ways. and years later they might meet again. because maybe Beacon Hills pulls them both back to town Derek six years later. and Julie a year after he arrives

Idk what else to say so just read the story and it'll make sense🤣I hope at least lol. This story will have somethings that happened in young Derek's life but mostly my ideas🤗

P.S. I've thought about it and since I have written so many Parts for this story in my Google Docs. (just haven't posted any on here yet. I will soon :) I made a Second story that will be when Julie is in her early twenties and comes back seven years later. she becomes a teacher at the high school☺️

I bet you can guess who will be in her class😇

Anyways

🍀 🍀 🍀
🍀🍀🍀🍀
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
🍓🍓🍓🍓
🍓🍓

I will NOT be posting the Second book until this book is finished🤗hope you enjoy this story darlings! I know I enjoy writing it~ A💚