Chapter Three: 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓮

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓞𝓡 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣!!

a month after Jaidens death:

narrator:

julie gets up from bed and gets ready for school. she brushes her teeth and throws her hair up in a ponytail and puts on mascara. she puts on her outfit for the day. grabs her bag and walks out of her room walking down the stairs to eat breakfast with her family before school.

outfit

she sits at the table with her parents and siblings

she sits at the table with her parents and siblings. Jaxson moved back home. he's enrolled into college an hour away. he will be starting in the fall. he has a job to help his parents out with bills. Jade went back to school because she had an important test and it's half her grade to graduate college. they eat their breakfast and all sit around and talk before they have to head for school.

"how are things with derek sweetie?" jazelle asks julie. 'he's my best friend so good i guess.' she takes a sip of her juice and then takes her dishes to the sink because she's done. "i'll drive them to school." jaxson says as he stands up and puts his dishes in the sink.

"thank you sweetie. also thank you for coming to help out. me and your father appreciate it. don't we, sweetheart?" jazelle places her hands on jeremys who smiles and nods doesn't say a thing. jeremy and jaxson never really got along because he didn't do what he wanted him to do.

jaxson drops the three teens off at school. and says he can't pick them up when school ends because he has work. they tell him it's okay and turn to walk inside the school, saying goodbye to each other and head to their lockers. she opens her locker and puts her books and bags inside.

she tells her brother she'll see him in class. then she starts to walk down the halls. she walks past the music room but she stops when she hears a beautiful sound ringing through her ears. so she looks through the doors and sees a girl sitting down and playing. she stands there and listens. she smiles as she plays so beautifully. the girl finishes and looks to her.

"oh i didn't know anyone was here." she says shyly as she turns away. Julie walks in. 'i was just walking by. you play so beautifully.' she smiles at the girl who looks up at her and returns a smile. "oh thank you." julie gets closer to the girl and offers her hands.

'i'm...' and before she can finish the girl answers for her. "Julie Palmer, you're the most popular girl in school." they shake hands. she smiles as they pull hands away. 'I wouldn't say that but thank you. you're Paige Krasikeva right?' she points to the girl who smiles. "you know me?" 'i know everyone.' she says with a smile. paige grabs her bag.

the two girls walk down the halls and to class they both giggle as they get to know each other. they sit down and talk some until they get in trouble with the teacher for talking while she is trying to teach. so they just giggle and sit there and pay attention until class is over they head out and go to their lockers who aren't far apart. "so is your brother single?"
paige asks walking next to julie by her locker.