Chapter Two: 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓘𝓼 𝓞𝓾𝓽

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓞𝓡 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣!!

two weeks later:

narrator:

sitting in class after turning in their project that they worked on together. "how do you think we did?" derek asks, looking at julie. she looks at him and gives him a smile. 'i think we did alright don't wanna jinx us.' he smiles at her and turns their heads back to the front. after turning them in Mr. Jones went to grading them just letting them talking amongst themselves. julie and derek talk and they talk to their other friends around them.

she loves it here. made lots of friends and has won a volleyball game for their team last week. maybe it won't be so bad here she thinks to herself. the people are great and she has a blast around the town hanging with friends. her father hasn't said anything about derek all he does is stare at him when he sees him. which makes derek uncomfortable. and julie tells her father to stop but he says he doesn't have to listen to his child.

before class is about to end Mr. Jones gets everyone's attention and comes to the front and smiles at the class leaning against his desk. "good job everyone. i'm very impressed by you all." the classmates smile and cheer because that means they got good grades. "alright settle down." he says they all quiet down. "i was really impressed by one paper though." he looks up and leans off his desk. "Julie and Derek, you got the highest grade. good job!" he smiles at the two. the whole class claps for them. julie and derek smile at each other. "i got the best partner." derek whispers she gives him a sweet smile.

two months later:

Julie's POV.

its been two months since my dad found out that Derek is a werewolf too. my brother and siblings also figured it out but haven't said anything. and we can't say anything about our powers which sucks. i really want to tell him maybe one day i will. screw what my parents say. i trust derek. my dad hasn't said a word about it since though. everytime he sees derek he just glares at him and doesn't say a thing.

i'm at volleyball practice right now ever since me and Derek worked on that project we have become good friends like he is with my twin brother as well. he waits for me after every practice and I do the same for him. the ball comes over the net and i pike it and it goes over the net and Gina misses it and falls on the ground. "good game girls" our coach says as she blows her whistle.

"Julie come over here please." she says towards me. "someone's in trouble." Sophia jokes. 'oh put a sock in it, Sof.' i smile at my best friend. She laughs and her and the others continue to practice. i walk up to coach. 'yes coach?' i look at her and she looks at me. she puts a hand on my shoulder. "i don't know how to really tell you this."

she stops talking i guess to figure out what to say next. 'everything alright?' i ask her concerned. she looks at me with tears in her eyes. "its your sister Jaiden." 'what do you mean? what happened?' i start to get worried. "i think its best if you hear it from your parents sweetie." she looks over and i turn to see my mother and father both standing there in the gym. my mothers face is puffy and all red from crying. this can only mean one thing. my little sister is dead. and we've only been here two months.

narrator:

derek is sitting on the bleachers he looks at Julie then turns his head to see she's looking at her parents. her dad and mom notice him. jazelle gives him a little smile he sees she's been crying. while jeremy just glares at the boy. he turns back to looking at julie the girl he's falling in love with. he knows this can't be good news. and he is prepared to hold her close. he loves when she hugs him. she walks towards her parents his head follows her. she stops in front of them. derek watches but he doesn't listen in.