Chapter Twelve: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣

continuing on from last Chapter:

narrator:

jazelle sighs and looks at her two oldest twins. but she doesn't open her mouth to say anything. she just stares. she doesn't know how to tell them. its not something she wants to bring up on their birthday. "what are we adopted?" junyor jokes and laughs. jazelle and jeremy look at each other and then back to the two teens. "oh my god!" junyor says as he steps back. julie just stands there. she doesn't know how to feel or think. she doesn't know how to react. "wait they're adopted?" jillian stands up from the couch looking to her parents. who look at her. "did you guys know?"

jillian looks to her two oldest siblings. who look at each other and then her. then nod their heads. 'why didn't you tell us?' julie finally speaks up. jazelle looks to her. "honey i was going to. at the right time." she walks to her but julie steps away from her. "when was the right time to you?" junyor asks looking at her kinda pissed. julie looks to her brother. 'are we even twins?' junyor looks at her. then the two teens look at jazelle. "i didn't want to. not on your birthday. but yes of course you two are twins." she walks up to them and grabs their hands. "we will talk more about this later. we have to worry about other things." she lets go of their hands and steps back

hours later:

Julie's POV.

i left my house because i just don't want to be there. my father and mother arguing, they aren't even my real parents. i just don't understand why not tell us when we were younger? they told Jade and Jaxson when they were ten and nine. me and Junyor are sixteen. why wait so long to tell us? and why talk about it later? i know i didn't look like either of them but i just couldn't believe they didn't tell us sooner. like what is there to hide? i mean my adoptive father Jeremy has done a lot of bad things. the nightmares i've had were about him in the past and future. and also of what will happen. i just don't understand any of this. i'm just confused. i've been walking through the woods for about an hour just clearing my head. it may be dark but i don't care my necklace is my light along with my eyes. i just need to be alone and clear my head.

narrator:

walking through the woods just needed time alone to clear her head and the woods is always the best place for her. even though some crazy things happen in these woods. there still are some good memories. she keeps walking she runs into something and falls back. 'ouch.' she looks up and sees what is it. she stands up slowly and stands there. 'Lumos!' her necklace light gets brighter she steps back when she sees it. 'Paige.'

is all she says under her breath as she steps back away from it. she turns around and starts to run. she doesn't stop, she just keeps going she knows these woods by now. 'Nox!' her necklace light turns off and she closes her eyes and flashes them to her witch/werewolf eyes. 'i can see way better with my eyes. wow.' she keeps on running not stopping. until she hears a crumbling behind her she turns around and keeps running but she runs into something or someone and falls on her bum.

she looks up and sees its peter. 'dammit pete don't sneak up on me.' she just sees him smile and offers her a hand. she takes it and stands up. she wipes herself off. "what are you doing out here so late?" she looks up at him with her werewolf eyes. "on a mission?" he smirks. she shakes her head no. 'just needed to clear my head is all.' she starts to walk past him but he runs beside her. "everything alright?" she looks at him and he looks at her his expression looks worried.