Chapter Six: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣

narrator:

her little sister died four months ago and not long after her good friend paige died the same way just last week. she tried everything she could to stop him but she just couldn't. this dude wouldn't give up. he got stronger than last time is what it felt like to her. she found out his name was Ennis. she doesn't like him very much. even though he needed a new member he killed an innocent kid. who she happened to be very close with. he hasn't been in sight since all that's happened to paige. and she's glad he hasn't because she will kill him.

Julie's Diary.

Dear Diary,

its been forever since i wrote in here. never had the need to write anymore because life has been great. and i usually write when i'm feeling down or life is going to shit and well it has been. that's why i'm writing. when we moved to Beacon Hills it was great made new friends, got on the volleyball team, joined the gymnastics team that's in the next town over. life was great the first two months and then my little sister Jaiden and good friend Paige died from a werewolf bite that their bodies rejected. been here for months and its way worse here than it was back home in Virginia.

the only best thing that happened to turn out good in my life is him. he has a special place in my heart. and ever since we met we just grew closer and closer. and my feelings for him are stronger. but still don't know what to say. my fourteen year old sister Jillian said "time can fly and life is short. you never know what will happen. maybe one of us will die next." that hasn't left my mind since she said it. i just kept my mouth shut. she is right, time does fly and life is short. my sister was only fourteen and Paige was only fifteen. they didn't get to live a long happy life. so i have to try and live it for them. live my life to the fullest for my little sister and my friend. i won't let them down. i'll make them proud.

narrator:

a week later:

walking to school with her twin brother Junyor. Jillian got a ride to school by their older brother. but Julie wanted to walk and Junyor just didn't want to leave his sister alone nor wanted to be alone. they don't talk as they walk to school. "hey sis." junyor finally speaks up when they're three blocks from school. 'yeah?' she asks looking at him and he looks at her. they both stop. "am i cursed?"

she looks at her brother and shakes her head no. "two girls i fell in love with and that fell in love with me both died." they start to walk again. "like i feel cursed." 'they were in the wrong place at the wrong time bub.' she grabs her brothers arm and wraps her arm around it they walk to school as she holds onto his arm. "i'm just glad i still have you." they get in front of the school and stop and smile at each other. 'you're pretty lucky.' they both laugh. she lets go of his arm and walks inside their school.

Julie's POV.

as me and Junyor are walking through the school we hear whispers and feel everyone's eyes on us. but we ignore them all and walk up to derek and our other friends. 'hey.' i say softly with a smile greeting derek, sophia, dalia, luke, henry, and my sister jillian. derek just leans up from the locker and wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head. i smile as he pulls away. "hey Julie, are you ready for the game tonight?"

sophia asks me as she leans against her boyfriend henry. 'eh i guess.' i look at my girl best friend who just gives me a smile. the bell rings to head to class. we all say we'll see each other later that we don't have classes with. derek dabs up his buddies and then him, me, and my brother beside me walk down the halls and head to our first class. we take our seats, me and derek next to each other and my brother at the desk beside us sitting next to a girl who is obsessed with derek but he pays no attention to her.