Chapter Eight: 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝔀𝓸𝓵𝓯

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣

continuing where Chapter Seven left off:

narrator:

as derek and julie walk inside his home all their attention goes to her when they walk into the living room. "julie darling thank god!" her mother rushes over and pulls her daughter into a hug. 'ow mom little too tight.' jazelle loosens her grip and pulls out of the hug resting her hands on her daughters arms. "i'm just glad you're alright." "as am i love." her father comes beside her mothers side. they smile at each other then julie joins derek, peter, and talia on the couch as her parents stand in front of them.

Julie's POV.

i sit next to derek on the couch at his home. all our attention are on my parents who are supposed to be explaining what the hell is happening i guess. i was unconscious for some. but i feel just fine now. 'so what the hell is going on?' i finally speak up everyone looks at me. "don't be impatient darling. i bet your father is just thinking." my mother says towards me. i just shrug and everyone looks back to my parents. my father sighs.

"i don't know how to start." he says. everyone else stays quiet. "for starters you're a witchwolf." my father looks at me. 'a witch what now?' i raise my eyebrow. "a witchwolf is when you're half witch and well half werewolf." i stand up from the couch. 'how do you know all of this?' he walks up to me. "because i am one." 'no this can't be possible right?' i look to my dad then to derek then back to my dad.

'you can't be two at once. can you? that's impossible.' "anything is possible darling." he puts his hand on my shoulder and i get this feeling and vision from him and its not a good one. this has never happened before on others only works on siblings that are twins. what is happening? is becoming a wolf helping my witch powers? i don't know. but what i just saw how could he?

i jerk away from him. he steps back and looks at me weird along with everyone else. "sweetheart everything alright?" my mom asks coming beside my dads side. i just stand there frozen. I don't know what to say. what i just felt. what i just saw. this can't be true. it just can't. he's not that kind of person. my father could never. or could he? "Jules?" i hear dereks soft gentle voice say his nickname for me.

he stands up and grabs my hand. i turn my head to look at him. he looks at me. "julietta honey?" my mom voices sounds worried. i turn to look at her and my father. "julie honey, what is it?" my father asks me i just stare at him. 'you should know.' he looks at me like i'm an idiot. "darling what are you talking about?" my mother asks me confused and worried.

'ennis didn't kill her did he dad?' i let go of derek's hand and walk up to my father and look at him. 'you killed your own daughter! then you decided to try it on me. and i'm the only one that lived.' he just looks at me with a blank face expression. "you're accusing me of killing your sister?" 'not accusing when i know.' i cross my arms and nod looking at him in the eyes. everyones eyes stay on us. i can feel them all.

narrator:

'you said you didn't make it in time to Jaiden. but i say that's a lie.' she steps back and keeps her arms crossed. "julie you're making no sense." jazelle says to her daughter. 'i know i'm not. but maybe this will.' she uncrosses her arms and points to her father. 'when you touched me i got a feeling and some visions.' jazelle looks to her daughter then husband who had no expression. "what are you saying julie?" she looks back towards her daughter. julie looks to her mom. 'dad was there when she died mom.' "what?" she looks to julie then to her husband who doesn't look at her.