Chapter Fifteen: 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓥𝓢. 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣

continuing on from last Chapter:

narrator:

she unlocks the door and it's silent throughout the whole house which is very unusual for her family. they all walk in. derek closes the door behind him. 'somethings not right.' she says as she looks to the two boys. they all look around the house. she starts to walk away from them. "Julie wait!" derek says coming up beside her, grabbing her hand. she looks down at their hands and then up at him. she turns around and looks at peter.

she holds her other hand out. 'come on pete. best to all stick together.' he walks up to her and grabs her hand. she stands in the middle of the two boys as they start to walk through the house but she leads the way. they hear a noise upstairs. 'invisique!' she says and they start to walk. "what did you do?" peter whispers asking her as they walk towards the stairs. 'cloaking spell. no one can see us but us and my family. now shh.' she says as she lets go of his hand and derek's and walks up the stairs without them. but they follow after her being quiet as a mouse.

they get to the top and hear a noise coming from her little sisters room. she walks towards the door that's cracked open and peaks through seeing a woman in there with her little sisters Juniper, Justice, and Jaylee; they're all in the corner terrified. "where's our mommy?" Julie hears justice voice breaking. "your mommy isnt here. neither is your brothers or sisters. you won't see them for a long time."

julie gets pissed how can someone be so cruel and rude to children. oh wait that's right Jeremy. the door creaks open as she opens it more, the woman turning to see if there is anyone there but she can't see the girl or the boys. she walks in and her little sisters see her as the woman is looking away. only the Palmer's can see each other who are invisible.

she puts her finger to her lips telling her little sisters to keep quiet big sis got this. the woman just scuffs and turns back to the three little girls. "which one of you little shits did that?" her face turns red as she storms at the three little girls. 'i don't think so.' julie's face gets red. 'Diffindo!' she whispers and the woman winces as she grabs her arm looking at a scratch on her arm that julie made appear. "how in the hell?" she looks at his scratch and then to the kids. "you little shits do this?" she gets closer to them.

Julie is standing in front of her baby sisters now but the woman can't see her only her sisters can. she whispers another spell. the woman grabs her head and backs up. 'invidia tenebris lapsus!' she puts her hands in front of her and the woman falls back even more. derek and peter just stand in the room by the door way. 'pondas!' the woman falls to her knees and holding her head and crying in pain. 'invisique saeclum!' her, derek, and peter all come out from the cloaking spell. she's in front of the woman smiling. she looks at her.

"who...who...are you?" she looks at her and just smiles. 'corum spiritus prohibera. prohibere!' the woman gasps for air and now grabs her heart. she walks up to her. 'your worst fucking nightmare.' she smiles as she starts to walk around her. "why can't i move?" she asks her. she stops in front of her and lifts her chin. 'because you're under a spell. you can only move if i say.' she smiles as she drops her face. 'what i wanna know is why you're harassing little kids?' she starts to walk towards her little siblings. 'who happens to be my baby sisters.' she puts her hand on her heart. she then points to the woman. 'so you my dear victim really messed with the wrong family.' she smiles even bigger.

she walks up to her again and grabs her by her throat lifting her head up making her look her in the eyes. 'who the hell are you? and tell me why the hell you're here? terrorizing my family.' she gasps for air as she releases her. 'talk!' she crosses her arms. 'or my friends here.' she motions to derek and peter who come into view of the woman. 'will rip you to shreds when i say.' she smiles. the woman looks to her and then to the two boys.