Chapter Seven: "𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾"

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣

FYI: its in ( " ) because its a line said in this Chapter. and tbh i didn't know what to name title😅so yeah enjoy🤗

Derek's POV.

i heard her screams. the girl i love in pain. my first thought was to go to her. my mother yelled after me but i just ignored her and left. the girl that means the world to me needs me. and nobody can stop me when it comes to her. i track her scent as i run through the woods. i find her laying in the middle of the woods. i run over to her and kneel down looking at her blood all over tears falling down her face.

she slowly turns to look at me. tears falling down her face. 'derek, it hurts.' she cries looking up at me. "it's gonna be okay. i can help." i grab her hand and try to take her pain away but it's not working. "why isn't it working? why the hell can't i take away your pain?" tears start to form in my eyes. 'it's okay.' she says softly. as the blood on her face from the scratches drip.

"no i can't lose you." i hold her right hand in mine but not too tight. "i love you" the tears fall down my face as i hold her small hand in mine. my hand feels so big when i hold hers. a little grin appears across her face. i've never said that to her before. and i just said it. but she didn't say it back. maybe she doesn't feel the same. or it just hurts to talk because she is in pain. but i just hope she knows that's how i feel about her. even if she doesn't feel the same. i will always love her.

narrator:

he hears branches crack and looks around seeing his family. "kiss her." Talia says to him walking up to him. "maybe a kiss will help." she smiles at her son. he turns back to julie. 'do it.' julie says softly looking at derek. they've never kissed in front of anyone before it's always been in private. and they haven't kissed in a while.

he stands up and crouches down picking her up slowly and placing her head in his hand and on his lap. he looks down at her and she looks up at him. he leans down both closing their eyes and presses his lips against hers. as they kiss all of the pain goes away. he pulls away and looks at her cupping her cheek. she smiles at him and he smiles back. "get some rest my Jules." he rubs her cheek. she smiles a little and then closes her eyes.

they hear more branches and turn all flashing their eyes. but when Talia sees who they are she tells them all to stop. "it's Jazelle and Jeremy. her parents." she says to them all. they get to them but not noticing Derek and their daughter laying on the ground. they look to talia. "i heard Julie scream. is she okay?" jazelle asks all worried. Talia motions her hand towards her son and the Palmers daughter. they both turn their heads.

"oh my god!" jazelle puts a hand over her mouth as tears fall down her face. she walks over there and kneels down next to Derek looking at her daughter who's eyes are closed. she places a hand on her arm and closes her eyes. she starts to chant. then she pulls back, opening her eyes standing up. Jeremy comes by his wife's side. "darling what's wrong?" he puts a hand on her shoulder. "she's like you."

she turns to her husband who removes his hand from her shoulder. "like him how?'' Derek asks, still holding her body. they both look at him. "do you live close by? we can explain all there." Jeremy says as he looks at Talia who nods her head. "follow me." she says. Derek slowly moves and picks up her body and follows behind everyone as Peter is beside derek. "she's gonna be okay derek. she's strong. a tough little cookie." peter and derek both look at her in derek's arms.

peter then walks ahead. leaving derek alone behind everyone with her body in his arms. 'Der?' she says softly. he stops and looks down at her. her eyes slowly open. "you okay does it hurt?" 'no it's okay.' she gives him a soft smile. "then what is it?" she moves her legs away from his grip in his arms to stand on the ground.

she plops her feet on the ground. "hey be careful." 'im fine.' she says as she holds onto him and stands in front of him. he looks at her and she looks at him. she puts her hand on his face. "everything okay?" she nods and smiles. 'i just wanted you to know i love you.' he looks at her and then smiles. she removes her hand from his face and looks at him.

he pulls her close gently and kisses her lips. she wraps her arms around his neck as his are around her waist. they pull away and look at each other. both smiling at each other and peck each others lips then pull away. 'come on.' she says as she grabs his hand and pulls him along. "you sure you should be walking?" 'derek im fine promise.' she smiles at him. "are you sure?" he smiles at her. she stops making him stop.

she smiles and grabs him by his shirt and pulls him close to her. he chuckles. he places his hand on her face and leans in to kiss her. she kisses him back as she still holds onto his shirt. they pull away and lean their foreheads together. "whatever you say cupcake." he smiles at her pulling away and kissing her forehead, they smile at each other one last time. "let's go." he grabs her hand she holds his hand and on his arm and leans her head on his shoulder as they walk to his house.

this chapter is shorter than the rest because i thought it should be a cute little chapter of them finally saying "i love you" after months of wanting to say it to each other. but was just too afraid😇thanks for reading my stories darlings. i gladly appreciate it. next chapter will be posted soon! ~ A💚