Chapter Five: "𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓽."

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣

FYI: its in ( " ) because its a line said in this Chapter. and tbh i didn't know what to name title😅but in this Chapter Pagies death will be different. so yeah enjoy🤗

two months later:

narrator:

she heads to the music room to go get paige so they can walk together like they always do. mostly everyone has left the school but they had to stay after for practice. she stands in the doorframe and admires her friend playing. once she's finished she claps and walks in, Paige smiles and notices her. "hey Julie." 'ready to go?' julie smiles and paige nods. she helps her clean up a bit then they walk out of the music room talking about their double date this afternoon.

"i still can't believe you kissed." paige smiles at her friend. 'i can't believe you and my brother kissed and did it.' she nudges her friend and they both giggle and smile. "it was amazing." 'gross no details.' julie locks her arms with paige's as they laugh. "derek will ask you out soon. i just know it." paige smiles at julie who returns a smile. 'we will see.' "one day it'll happen." they lock arms and smile talking about the dance thats coming up and what to wear.

walking down the hallway they stop when they notice a man standing in front of them. 'can we help you?' julie questions him; he just looks at the two. then she recognizes who it is. "which is paige?" he looks at Julie and recognizes her too.

paige gasps and his attention goes back to her. "you are." he smiles and transforms. 'paige run!' julie screams at her friend paige panics and doesn't move. she's frozen. 'now paige!' she looks at her friend. "what about you?" 'i can hold him off. go! please! i'll protect you.' paige nods. "be careful please." julie nods and paige turns around and starts to run.

julie says some spells and attacks him but he's just too strong for her. last time he wasn't. what happened she asks herself. she walks backwards as he walks towards her. she doesn't stop with her attacks. she hurts him but he just keeps going he doesn't give up.

she trips over her shoelaces who came undone. she has no time to tie them. she starts to scoot back still attacking. he gets closer to her. she can't scoot back fast enough. he grabs her by her shirt. she wiggles to try and get out of his grip. "julie!" she hears paige's voice. 'paige go!' but paige doesn't listen. she gets closer, wanting to try and help the only true friend she has. who is trying to save her life.

"you made a mistake helping your friend young witch." he throws julie against the lockers with all he's got and she hits her head and back against them and knocks her out. "julie!" paige runs after her but stops when he growls at her. she steps back.

"what do you want from me?" she asks as she's scared. she looks to her friend who is still knocked out. "to give you a gift." she steps back and he comes after her, attacking her and biting her. and after she's on the ground in pain. he turns to look at the two girls down and runs out.

basketball practice ends and all the players leave the gym to go change out of uniform. all take the back door out of the school but derek and junyor had a feeling to take the way where paige and julie's lockers are and it's a good thing they did.

because what they see is the girls they love on the ground in blood. "oh my god!" junyor says. they throw their bags down and run up to them. the girls bodies are close together. junyor looks at paige and his sister don't know who to go to. "i got julie." derek says junyor looks at him. and slowly nods going over to paige.