Chapter Thirteen: 𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣

narrator:

running through the woods still invisible. but she gets tackled to the ground making it break her cloaking spell. she leans up from the ground and sees her brother standing in front of her. 'son of a bitch yor!' he holds his hand out to help her up. "one question are you insane?" junyor asks following her as she starts to walk off. 'yes i am.' she looks to him and smiles the two watch in front of them. 'why are you out here?' "to help you." she stops and looks at him which makes him stop and look at her.

"i did the POV spell i saw your argument with derek and then you left." 'you know how dangerous this is gonna be?' he nods his head at his twin sister. "don't worry i have a protection spell." he gives her a grin and grabs her arm and pulls her along. 'i don't think it can help you too much with this.' he lets go of her arm and they keep walking side by side. "i don't care. im not letting you do this alone." she just nods and they both keep walking. they get to a spot and hear leaves crumbling around them. they turn around and look. her witch werewolf eyes glow and his warlock eyes glow.

Julie's POV.

got tackled to the ground by my twin brother him breaking my cloaking spell. now we're looking around us because we heard a sound. i flash my witch werewolf eyes. i slash my claws out. i look to Junyor who looks to me. "you okay?" he asks me i nod. 'you?' he nods too then we heard leaves crumble we turn out heads. we step back to back and walk in circles slowly. we don't see anything. 'Jun?' "yeah sis?"

'i love you.' i say as i close my eyes to make them go back to normal. 'i'm sorry.' i turn around and shove my brother in the ground making him hit the ground. he rolls over and looks at me. "what the hell julie!" he wipes his forehead off from mud. i just smile. 'its okay.' is all i say he just looks at me confused then i feel the wind and hear sounds. next thing i know i'm getting snatched. i knew it was coming. that's why i pushed him out of the way. i'll always protect my family even if i have to die. "julie!" i hear him yell.

narrator:

she gets thrown hard against a wall in what looks like an abandoned building. she slides down the wall and looks up and flashes her eyes. "you'd risk your life for your brother?" she sees him standing in front of her. 'i wasn't going to let you touch him!' he leans down to her level and his face is terrifying to her. she flinched a little. "thats right you haven't seen my true form. but this is only half of it." he smiles at her as he touches her face. she can feel his claws and hand. she moves her head and closes her eyes. "you know your parents fought like hell."

she opens her eyes and moves her head back looking at him as he removes his hand away from her. 'you killed them?' he smiles at her and stands up. "no. they're just like your little boyfriend." she slides up against the wall leaning against it not breaking contact with him. 'they're werewolves?' he smiles and nods his head. "your real father is an Alpha not a friendly one. he'd probably kill you." he smiles. she leans off the wall and goes to attack him but before she can someone else attacks him before she can. so she leans back against the wall. "i would never kill her." she hears another males voice.

whoever it is leans up and looks at her. jeremy is passed out on the ground. "no need to be afraid dear. i won't hurt you." his eyes change back to normal and looks at her. she sees he has pretty blue eyes and sunglasses on the top of his head. "you okay?" she just looks at him still leaning against the wall. 'uh yeah. thanks.' she leans off the wall and looks down to jeremy and then back to the man. 'who are you?' she sees him smile. "names Deucalion. and might i say you grown up into a beautiful young woman my dear."