Chapter Ten: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓕𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣

narrator:

laying in her bed with derek after her and derek just explored each others bodies for the first time. derek being her first and julie being his. she's snuggled up into his chest. she's sleeping in his tshirt and her panties while he is in his underwear. under the covers her right leg lays on top of his while her head rest on his chest along with her hand. and his arms wrapped around her. she wakes up all of a sudden and leans up looking around her room. she sees a shadow in the corner.

'derek?' she starts to pat derek but he isn't there. so she turns her head to see derek isn't there. she turns back around and the shadow is closer. she closes her eyes. 'its not real julie. its not real.' she says out loud to herself. she opens her eyes and its right in front of her. she screams making whoever or whatever it is fall back against her wall breaking the wall. 'okay maybe it is.' she gets up from her bed grabs her sweats and runs down the stairs. she snaps her fingers to turn on the lights. she puts her sweatpants on by just a swish with her hand. and out the door she goes.

she runs and runs down the street looking behind her and in front of her. she hears noises all around her so she keeps on running. she runs to sophia's house and appears into her house because her and her family know about them all being witches but not a witchwolf  yet. the house isn't the same than it usually is. she walks into the living room and the family picture isn't the Oscar family. its a picture of a woman, man, and a young boy and girl she doesn't recognize.

she sees everyone in this town and knows everyone. she's never seen them before. 'the fuck is going on?' she looks around the house. going to the kitchen the wallpaper is very different than it used to be. then she hears a loud noise in the living room which makes her jerk her head back. she goes out the back door and runs again. 'what the hell is happening?' she looks around the town somethings are the same but some aren't. she walks into the woods towards the hale house.

as she walks through the woods taking the same path she always takes to his house. she stops dead in her tracks when she sees his house is burnt down. tears fall down her face and she screams 'Derek!' she sobs and falls to her knees holding her hand over her mouth. then she removes her hand and let's out a loud scream making everything shake around.

"your life will be ruined. like you ruined mine." she hears a man's voice to her left she turns her head but sees no one. so she looks around and doesn't see anyone near her. she looks forward and then she gets grabbed by the throat and lifted in the air. she gasps for air and shakes her legs and tries to remove the hand from her neck.

she looks at the face and sees a very ugly creature she can't describe all she knows is his teeth look sharp and silver. his face is wrapped like a mummy. "jeremy made a deal." she gasps for air. "i told him we have to see who will win." she tries to remove the hand again. she gasps in between words. 'win...what?' she gags. "the fight between you and him. it will come soon. along with war in Beacon Hills." whatever it is finally let's go of her and drops her to the ground. she falls to her knees and gasps for air. taking in deep breaths. she looks up at the creature.

'who? what? you.' she still catches her breath. "i am what they call a Nightmare." it leans down to her which make her lean away. "i don't plan on harming you young girl. that's something your father will do." it puts its hand on her face she twitches as he touches her face. "what a beautiful girl. hate to see you die." it removes it hand away from her. "just remember Julietta your life will always be a living hell you can never escape it." then it turns around and starts to walk off. she stands up. 'wait!' she yells after it and starts to chase after it. she looks around her and notices she isn't in the woods where derek's house is anymore. she's in her school.