Chapter Sixteen: "𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓵𝓯"

(Hello and welcome to the last Chapter of 'Beacon Hills Witchwolf' there will be a 2nd book from when they're older & w the teen wolf characters of course🤗 and the story will be longer)

(How did you like this story? and do ya think you wanna check out the 2nd book🤔)

narrator:

walking through the halls with derek locked arms. laughing with their friends on the bleachers outside. one of her legs rest on his. 'you for real said that to your mom?' "hell yeah i did!" henry says all cheerful with a smile. 'i call bullshit.' julie looks to henry who's arm is around sophia. julie puts a chip on her mouth.

"i agree with her babe. you get scared if she looks at you the wrong way." sophia says to her boyfriend all the friends laugh. "you're supposed to be on my side." henry says towards her. "sorry always julie's." she smiles at her friend who returns one. "you guys are mean." 'that's what true friends are for hen.' she smiles at henry who sticks his tongue out at her. they all laugh.

junyor brings up some old games julie and him used to play as kids. and explains how they worked and how julie got mad if he cheated and she'd beat him up. they all laugh and tell old stories and recent memories together. they head back to their classes and listen to the teachers but her and derek play footsies or stare at each other and smile. once school is over.

all her friends meet up outside and stand there talking. they see laura who says she'll be back and she's going to get pixie from elementary. so julie and derek go sit on the bench tables outside. she sits up top and he sits between her legs. he looks up and smiles at her. 'what?' she smiles as she leans down to his face. "you're just gorgeous." she leans in and kisses his lips. then pulls away smiling at each other. "i love you." 'and i love you.' she boops his nose which makes them both laugh.

in the car going out to eat her, derek, his older sister laura and younger sister pixie. they went to the restaurant out of town to get some burgers and fries. they joke around and plan some trips julie and derek should take this summer and laura will drive them if they need a ride. then after they finish eating and pay they hop back in the car and head back to the hale house.

they get close and see smoke. "what the hell?" laura leans towards the windshield looking. they all do. they get closer and what they see is something nobody would want. 'oh my god!' julie says as she puts her hand over her mouth. laura stops the car and her and derek get out along with pixie and julie. derek and laura go close to the house while julie stays back with pixie who is crying. julie holds her close as she watches the Hale house up in flames.

Julie's POV.

the nightmare that damn nightmare came true. i was hoping ignoring it would make it stop but it didn't. how could someone do this? i know they have enemies but why would they do this? i hold Pixie close as she cries into my side. what's gonna happen now? they lost their whole family and they have nowhere to go. i haven't told derek yet but i'm moving back to Virginia. and that's not any news he needs right now. i just need to be here for him and his sisters.

"julie." i look down and see nine year old pixie look up at me. "i feel funny." i step back and gasp when i see her eyes change from gold to multi colored eyes. "what?" she cries to me. derek and laura come running they have been crying. "what's wrong?" laura asks as she looks at me and then to elise. "pix your eyes." laura says to her baby sister. she looks up to her siblings who both look at her. "what the hell is happening?" derek questions as he looks from his little sister to his big sister then to me.

thirty minutes later:

sitting outside my family home on the porch swing. my head laying on his shoulder and his hand rest on my leg as my arms are wrapped around his arm. we sway back and forth. "so you were moving before this all happened?" i don't look up at him i just look at the flowers in front of us. 'yeah.' "why didn't you tell me?" i sigh and lean up looking at him letting go of his arm. i sit up his hand still stays resting on my knee. "what?" 'i had to stay.' i run my hands down my legs. "why?" he stops my left hand and holds it in his. i look down at the ground. "jules."

he says softly. "what is it?" 'i knew what was gonna happen.' he lets go of my hand. "what do you mean?" i sigh and look up at him. 'i knew your house was gonna get burned down.' "what!" he stands up and looks at me. i look up at him. 'i didn't tell you because i thought it wasn't real. i thought it wouldn't happen if i forgot about it. but it did. i didn't know when it was going to happen. i just..' i sigh and look down and twiddle my fingers. 'the dreams i've had predict the future and most come true but not all. and i was hoping this wasn't one. i'm sorry. i get it if you blame me.' i feel a tear fall down my face.

he kneels down in front of me and places his hands on my knees. "baby look at me." i look up and meet his eyes. he lifts his hands off my knees and on my face wiping away my tears. "i would never blame you." he holds my face in his hands. "i don't know what i would've done if you weren't with me when that happened." he rubs my cheek. "jules, promise me something."

'what?' "no matter what you'll never ever blame yourself for this. because i don't and i never will. okay?" 'okay.' we both give a soft sweet smile then he pecks my lips. he pulls away and sits beside me holds my hand. 'what's gonna happen to us?' i look at him and he looks at me. "i don't know cupcake." we both look forward. i lean my head on his shoulder and he lays his on top of mine. "hey jules?" 'yeah?' "i love you. just thought you needed a reminder." i lean up and smile at him. he smiles back. 'i love you.' we lean in and kiss each others soft lips.

narrator:

laying in her bed laying on derek's chest as he holds her close and takes in her scent and she takes on his. "i love you" he whispers to her. she leans her head up to look at him. 'i love you.' she whispers back. he smiles and she leans up and kisses his lips. "you'll always have my heart my jules." he says as they pull away and look at each other. 'and you'll always have mine my wolf.' they smile at each other then she lays her head back down on him and he holds her close. who knows when they'll see each other again. they're gonna cherish the little time they have together.

the next day:

outside her and derek hugging each other tight and crying into each others arms. her mother and siblings stand on the porch watching them. and laura and pixie stand by the car. they pull away from each other and look into each others eyes. "i'm gonna miss you." he grabs her hands. 'i'm gonna miss you.' she squeezes his hands and he does the same. "i don't want to say goodbye." the tears fall down his face. she removes her right hand from his hand and places it on his cheek rubbing it.

'remember goodbyes aren't forever my wolf.' he takes his hand and places it on hers and keeps eye contact. "i'll always love you jules." 'i know. and i will always love you.' they both smile at each other. they pull each other into another hug and hold each other close. then they pull away and look at each other him and her leaning in to give a long goodbye kiss. a minute passes and they pull apart. "i love you." he whispers to her. 'i love you.' she whispers back. their hands let go of each others and he turns to walk to his sisters.

junyor comes to be by his twins side. he pulls her in to a side hug. she lays her head on his chest. derek looks back before her gets in the car. she gives him a soft smile and he returns one. then he hops in and closes the door. she watches as the car drives away with the first boy shes ever loved. her brother holds her close as she cries into his arms.

one day they might meet again. but it's really hard to say goodbye to the one you love. even if you're young you can always fall madly in love with someone. and be heartbroken if things took a turn you never expected.

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡

i'll update a post after this one called

"Authors Note!!"

to let you know that the 2nd book is posted😁

what i was thinking is to have all my characters from my other teen wolf stories i have worked on but haven't posted and this one obviously.

be in the 2nd book based off this story. by that i mean the characters i made up and the original Teen Wolf cast. i hope that makes sense. it does to me lol.

i hope you enjoyed this story. i did enjoy writing it🤗

have a lovely day or night darlings ~ A💚

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡