Chapter One: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓼

𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓞𝓡 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣!!

in a beautiful big white and black house far away from others except for a few neighbors. their house being the biggest one on the end of the street. it is massive on the outside and beautiful inside and out. with pretty glass windows and a beautiful maroon door in the front with a wreath hanging on it with a letter "P" in the middle.

referring to their last name "Palmer" inside the home the floors are a light wooden color all through the house. the walls all around the house are a beautiful lilac and peach color except the bedrooms and bathrooms that are all painted crazy colors. the living room has lovely paintings hanging on the walls that Julie has painted or were passed down by family members because they're antiques.

Julie is a wonderful artist. as the gray couch looks neat with blankets and pillows in the living room. the dining room has a big table for the family. while the kitchen has a small table along with a bar and stools. pictures hang throughout the house of the family. the kids from newborns to now. the Palmers love getting their pictures taken. they're all charming and wonderful people. they're ones you can trust. and they all close and get along very well but also argue like any other family at times.

up the stairs down the hall and to the right is Julie's room. She is a very artistic girl. but also keeps her room very neat. she loves to draw, paint, and write, she has a talent for a lot actually. she has a beautiful white vanity on the right side of the wall with all her makeup inside. on the left side beside her big closet is her desk and chair where she does what she loves besides homework which she hates. she has a pretty little swing that hangs from the ceiling in front of her window that has a blanket and pillow.

her room being the second biggest bedroom. this house had three and lucky for her being the fourth oldest in the household finally after her brother Jaxson moved out. her parents gave it to her because she has more things than her other siblings but they had no problem with it because they liked their rooms. but she doesn't have her own bathroom. her bathroom connects between her and her twin brothers room. he's messy but at least her side is always neat and clean. her bedroom walls are white but painted on it is drawings she painted on her walls.

then Junyor, who is her twin has the third biggest room. his room is all decked out with posters of sports cars (and whatever teen boys have on their walls cause idk lol.) and some pictures of him and his family and old friends from back home. he has a futon on the right side that has some black and red pillows on it as a soft gray blanket lays in the middle. it stays against his wall unless someone sleeps in his room he pulls it out. his bed is in the middle of the left side. he has desk on the wall close to his door that has all his books on it along with other junk. his walls are painted red and black because those are his favorite colors.

her twin sisters Jillian and Jaiden share a room; they have daybeds and have two desks, one on the wall close to the door and the other one close to the window. Jillian is a messy type girl while Jaiden is a neat clean freak. they have paintings on the wall that their great grandmother painted for them for their tenth birthday. their walls painted black and pink. Jillians favorite color is black and Jaidens is pink.

The attic is turned into two separate rooms for the oldest Palmer kids Jade and Jaxson for whenever they home to stay for a while. it has their stuff on their sides. they separated the attic to make part Jades side and part Jaxsons side so they have their own space and don't have to share. but they do have to share a bathroom up there.

Jaylee has her own room because she isn't the type of person to really share. she doesn't get along well with a roommate. so her parents thought it was best for her to have her own room. she is very grown up for her age but still acts out. she has a full size bed on the corner of the right side. while her desk is in the middle wall close to the door. some toys in a chest that she doesn't really play with. she's more into writing stories and playing sports. and she isn't a girly girl. she likes to do things that girls usually don't do at her age. her walls are painted blue being her favorite color.