Chapter 17 - Goodbyes

"Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I'll miss you until we meet again." - Unknown

Luca stood outside Nora's dorm room, his hands fidgeting with the plastic bag filled with drinks and snacks.

He took a deep breath before knocking on the door. It wasn't often that he felt nervous around Nora, but he couldn't help the feeling as he waited for her to answer.

When she opened the door, a surprised smile lit up her face. "Luca, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you before you leave tomorrow," he replied, holding up the bag. "I brought some drinks and snacks too."

Nora's smile grew wider as she stepped aside to let him in. He followed her to the living room where she was packing her suitcase.

He noticed that she had already finished most of her packing and felt a pang of regret for not spending more time with her before she left.

"Let me help you with that," he offered, nodding at her suitcase.

Nora hesitated for a moment before handing him one of the bags. "Thanks, Luca. That's really sweet of you."

He walked over and greeted Lily, offering to help her with her luggage as well. She accepted gratefully, thanking him.

Luca walked with them to Nora's car, placing the suitcases in the trunk before turning to Lily and giving her the snacks. She thanked and hugged him before getting into the car.

He turned to Nora with a sigh. "I'm going to miss you, Nora."

"I'll miss you too, Luca," she replied, giving him a hug. "But we'll see each other again soon."

He nodded, feeling a sense of comfort in her words. "When you get back, we should have dinner together. I want you and Lily to meet my two other friends, Stefan and Noah."

Nora's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? I'd love that."

Luca smiled. "Great. I'll text you when you get back."

As Nora got into her car and started the engine, Luca stepped back and waved goodbye, watching as she drove away.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Hey Guys! I hope you are enjoying the story. It would mean the world to me if you vote and share the story xx Thank you♡

PS: I will be updating daily for the next three days.