Chapter 33 - Big Brother

"A big brother may not always be around, but he is always watching and protecting." - Unknown

Nora's and Luca's relationship has been going strong. It's a few days later and time for Nora's brother to come and visit.

Nora, Lily, Luca and William, Stefan, Noah and Elle had spend a lot of time together over the weekend. Lily was extremely happy for Nora.

Luca and Nora were on their way to the airport to pick up Nora's brother, Colin, who was coming to visit them. As they drove, they were joking, laughing, talking and singing to the radio.

Nora was excited to see her brother, but she was also a bit nervous about introducing him to Luca. She knew that Colin could be overprotective, especially when it came to his little sister's love life.

Luca, on the other hand, was looking forward to meeting Nora's brother. He was a footballer, just like Luca, so he knew they would have a lot to talk about.

As they approached the airport, Nora's phone rang. It was Colin, letting her know that he had landed and was waiting at baggage claim. Luca parked the car and they made their way inside.

When they saw Colin, Nora ran over to him and gave him a big hug. "I missed you so much," she said.

"I missed you too, sis," Colin replied. "Who's this guy?" he said, nodding towards Luca.

"This is Luca," Nora said, introducing them. "He's my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Colin said, raising his eyebrows. "Well, he better be treating you right."

Luca grinned. "I'll do my best, sir."

They all laughed and then Luca suggested they grab some lunch before heading back home. They went to a nearby restaurant and spent the afternoon catching up and getting to know each other better. Colin was impressed with Luca's football skills and they even made plans to play together the next day.

As they drove back to Nora's dorm, Colin turned to Luca and said, "You seem like a good guy. Just don't hurt my sister, okay?"

Luca nodded. "I won't, I promise."

When they arrived at the dorm, Nora and Colin showed Luca around and then they all sat down to watch a movie. Luca sat next to Nora and she snuggled up against him, feeling safe and content.

Lily was sleeping over at Williams and Luca was sleeping over at Nora's, more like sleeping on the couch though.

As the movie ended and they said goodnight, Nora's heart swelled with happiness. She was grateful for her brother's approval of Luca and she was excited for what the future held for them as a couple.

During Colin's visit:

Colin takes Nora out for breakfast - On the second day of his visit, Colin surprises Nora by taking her out for breakfast at a cozy little café. They catch up on each other's lives and talk about their childhood memories. Nora feels grateful to have her big brother around.

Nora shows Colin around campus - Nora takes Colin on a tour around her campus, showing him all her favorite spots. She also introduces him to some of her friends, and Colin is impressed by how friendly and welcoming they are.

Movie night with Nora and Colin - One evening, Nora and Colin decide to have a movie night. They curl up on the couch with some popcorn and watch their favorite childhood movie. It's a nostalgic and heartwarming moment for both of them.

Luca takes Colin to his favorite bar - One night, Luca takes Colin out to his favorite bar in town. They bond over a few beers and share stories about their favorite football moments. Colin is happy to see that Nora has found a great guy like Luca.

Football match with Luca and Colin - Luca and Colin organize a friendly football match with some of their mutual friends. It's a competitive game, but also a lot of fun. Nora and her friends come to watch and cheer them on. At the end of the game, they all go out for pizza together

They all had so much fun together and it was sad saying goodbye to her older brother again.

Colin was content with leaving Nora in Luca's care, because he knows that Luca would take good care of her.

Luca and Nora drove Colin to the airport, a few tears were shed, promises for visits were made and Colin gave them game tickets to one of his games later in the season.

Colin gave his sister one last hug and told her that he loved her before walking away.

Luca and Nora drove home mostly in silence, remembering the fun days that passed.