Chapter 30 - Football game

"Jealousy is the art of counting someone else's blessings instead of your own." - Unknown

After Nora got home, she told Lily all about her date.

The two of them chatted until late in the night.

They also decided that they would suprise William and Luca by watching their football game the next day.

The two of them fell asleep soon after.

Nora was woken up by her alarm, she only had two classes today and both were quite early. She would be done by 13pm.

Nora quickly showered, brushed her teeth, got dressed and grabbed her backpack before walking to her class .

She shared this class with William and was quite excited to see him.

She arrived at her class and sat in front, a few minutes later William plopped down next to her.

He told her that he had not gotten much sleep because Luca had talked his ear off on his date with me.

I just laughed at that.

The two of us just talked and jokes around until the Proffesor came.

After class William needed to meet up with the rest of the football team because they needed to prepare for that evening's game.

Nora waved at William and walked to her last class of the day.

Her class went by really fast and she went straight home, wanting to take a nap until later that afternoon.

Nora was woken up by Lily shaking her awake and telling her that they need to get ready for the football game.

It was a beautiful day and Lily and Nora were excited to go to the football game together. Lily decided to wear her favorite football jersey, William's jersey with a number six. She loved how comfortable it felt and how it looked on her. Nora, on the other hand, wanted to wear something special that reminded her of Luca, so she decided to wear his jersey with a number 60 on it.

As they got ready, Lily suggested they wear matching sneakers that they had bought together for the game. Nora agreed and put them on, admiring how cute they looked together. They both tied their hair in a ponytail and put on some sunscreen since it was going to be a sunny day.

Next, they grabbed their bags and headed out to the car. They turned on some music, singing along and getting hyped up for the game. As they drove to the stadium, they talked about their favorite players and the upcoming match.

When they arrived, they saw the sea of fans dressed in their team's colors, creating a vibrant atmosphere. They found their seats, which were located in the front row, and eagerly waited for the game to start.

As the players took the field, Lily and Nora stood up, cheering loudly for their team. They joined in with the chants and waved their foam fingers.

The game kicked off, and Luca was the first to receive the ball. He sprinted down the field, evading the opposing team's defenders and scoring a touchdown. The crowd erupted in cheers, and Luca's teammates ran to congratulate him.

As the game progressed, William made several impressive tackles, preventing the other team from scoring. Stefan caught a long pass from Luca, running with the ball and dodging tackles until he reached the end zone. Noah, the team's quarterback, made some impressive passes and managed to scramble out of the pocket, avoiding the opposing team's rush.

The game was intense, and both teams played fiercely, but our team managed to maintain their lead. They huddled together, discussing their next plays, and cheering each other on.