Chapter 26 - Date Two

"An ice cream date is like a little slice of heaven on a hot day, a moment to savor the sweetness of life and the warmth of companionship." - Unknown.

The next morning Nora woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. 

She stood up and walked to the door. When she opened the door, there was a single rose.

The rose read "You make my world a sweeter place just by being in it. Dinner and ice cream on me tonight, at 5pm? All my love, Luca."

She laughed at his note, because she told him that she was craving ice cream last night. He is her definition of perfect. 

She send him a message telling him that he is being smart. He just replied with laughing faces. 

Lily is not home today, she will be going with William to visit his parents for the next two days. 

She decide to take a quick shower. She got out of the shower and brushed her teeth before getting ready for her classes today.

She only has two classes today, one at 9 am and one at 12 pm. 

After classes she went home and start getting ready for tonight's date

She decided to take another refreshing shower, letting the hot water wash away any lingering sleepiness. She used her favorite body wash that left her skin smelling like lavender and feeling soft to the touch. After her shower, she wrapped herself in a fluffy towel and took my time getting ready.

She was a bit of a minimalist when it came to makeup, but today she wanted to add a bit of glam to her look. She started with a light foundation that evened out her skin tone and followed it up with a bit of concealer to hide any blemishes. She brushed on a light coating of mascara to make her eyes pop and added a touch of pink lip gloss to complete her look.

Next, she moved on to her hair. She had washed it the night before, so it was already clean and dry. She brushed it out carefully and decided to leave it down, with a few loose curls framing her face.  She used a bit of hair spray to keep it in place, but not too much, as she liked her hair to look natural.

After dressing in her favorite outfit, a flowy sundress that hugged her curves in all the right places, she took a moment to choose her accessories. She decided on a pair of silver hoop earrings and a simple silver necklace that rested just above her collarbone. She slipped on a pair of strappy sandals that gave her a little extra height and made her feel more confident.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she smiled, feeling proud of how she had put herself together. She felt like herself, but just a little bit more polished. She grabbed her purse, took one last glance in the mirror, and headed out the door.

She stepped outside and saw that Luca was waiting outside with a box of chocolates. 

He walked towards me and gave me a hug, telling me that I look beautiful, before handing me the chocolates.

Nora and Luca walked hand in hand as they made their way to Jasmine's, a cozy little diner known for its delicious coffee and scrumptious breakfast foods. As they entered the diner, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air. They found a table by the window and took their seats.

Luca was in a playful mood and started cracking jokes, making Nora laugh so hard that she had to hold her stomach. He loved seeing her smile and hearing her laugh, and he knew that he would do whatever it took to make her happy.

As they ordered their food, Luca couldn't resist making one more joke. "You know, Nora, if you keep laughing like that, I might have to take you to a comedy club instead of a romantic dinner next time."

Nora giggled and playfully swatted his arm. "I don't think I could handle that much laughter in one night," she said with a smile.

As they waited for their food to arrive, Luca reached across the table and took Nora's hand in his. She blushed at the touch of his warm hand on hers and felt a flutter in her stomach. It was a small gesture, but it made her feel like she was the only person in the world that mattered to him.

When their food arrived, they both dug in, savoring the flavors and enjoying each other's company. They talked about their favorite foods, their hobbies, and their dreams for the future.

After they finished eating, Luca paid the bill and they made their way to the ice cream shop, holding hands and laughing along the way. As they entered the shop, the sweet smell of freshly made waffle cones filled their noses.

Luca led the way to the counter and ordered his usual vanilla flavor, while Nora opted for strawberry. They found a small table outside the shop and sat down, enjoying their ice cream in the warm spring breeze.

As they ate, Luca talked about his love for the simple things in life, like the taste of vanilla ice cream and the sound of birds singing in the morning. Nora was captivated by his words and the way he seemed to appreciate the beauty in every moment.

After they finished their ice cream, Luca suggested they take a walk through the nearby park. They strolled along the winding paths, enjoying the peacefulness of the surroundings. The sun was setting, casting a golden glow over everything around them.

As they walked, Luca stopped to pick a small bouquet of wildflowers. He handed them to Nora with a smile, and she blushed at the sweet gesture. It was a small thing, but it made her heart skip a beat.

They continued their walk, stopping occasionally to admire the blooming flowers and the chirping birds.

After walking for some time, they decided to head back.

Luca walked Nora back to Saffira Hall and gently kissed her on her forehead, before wishing her goodnight.