Chapter 36 - Luca's Birthday

"Love is not just about what we feel. It's about what we do for the people we love." - David Mitchell

Nora's heart fluttered with excitement as she thought about Luca's upcoming birthday. She was determined to make it a day he would never forget. With a fierce passion burning in her chest, she picked up the phone and dialed Stefan's number. "Hey, Stefan, it's Nora," she said, her voice brimming with enthusiasm. "I want to buy Luca the perfect gift for his birthday, and I could really use your help."

Stefan's voice crackled over the phone, his excitement matching Nora's own. "Of course, I'd love to help," he said. "Let's meet up at the mall and find something great for him."

As Nora drove to the mall, her mind raced with ideas for the perfect gift. She wanted something that would make Luca's heart skip a beat and leave him speechless. When she arrived, Stefan was already waiting for her, his eyes bright with anticipation.

Together, they scoured the stores, searching for the perfect gift. Nora's eyes lit up when she spotted a leather-bound journal, the rich brown leather soft to the touch. She knew that Luca loved to write, and she could already imagine him filling the pages with his thoughts and dreams.

With the gift secured, Nora turned her attention to the surprise birthday party. She reached out to Luca's closest friends and family members, her voice ringing with passion and excitement as she shared her plans. Lily, Elle, William, Noah, and Mrs. Grey all eagerly offered their advice and support, eager to help make Luca's birthday unforgettable.

As they planned, Nora could feel the energy building, a sense of excitement and anticipation growing within her. She could already picture the look of delight on Luca's face when he saw the journal and realized the effort that had gone into planning his party.

With the gift and party plans in place, Nora felt a deep sense of satisfaction. She had poured her heart and soul into making Luca's birthday the best it could be, and she knew that he would feel loved and appreciated on his special day

As the day of the party arrived, Nora's excitement reached a fever pitch. She had spent the past week pouring her heart and soul into planning the perfect celebration for Luca, and she couldn't wait to see it all come together.

With Mrs. Grey's help, the guest list had been carefully curated, ensuring that all of Luca's closest friends and family members were in attendance. The invitations had been sent out the morning after they had finalized the details, and now everyone was eagerly anticipating the festivities.

Noah had promised to arrange the entertainment for the night, and Nora knew that he would not disappoint. His passion for music and party planning was legendary, and she had complete faith in his abilities.

Elle and Lily had volunteered to help with the decorating, and Nora was amazed by their creativity and attention to detail. They had transformed the Grey's house into a stunning venue, with fairy lights twinkling in the garden and flowers adorning every surface.

William had promised to make sure that Luca arrived at the party on time, without suspecting a thing. Nora had no doubt that he would be able to pull it off. William had always been the master of surprises, and she knew that Luca would be in good hands.

As the time approached, Nora, Elle, and Lily got ready together, their excitement palpable. They had decided on a semi-formal dress code, as the Grey's were quite important people in the town.

Nora put on a stunning dress that hugged her curves in all the right places, her heart pounding with anticipation.

As the guests began to arrive, Nora could feel the energy building, a sense of excitement and anticipation filling the air.

As Luca entered the room, Nora held her breath, waiting for the perfect moment to yell "surprise!" The room went quiet as everyone waited for Luca's reaction.

When he saw the decorations and all his friends and family gathered around, he was clearly shocked and overwhelmed.

But as soon as the initial shock wore off, Luca's face lit up with joy and love. He looked over at Nora with a huge smile on his face and mouthed "thank you" as he made his way over to her.

As soon as he reached her, he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a quick kiss.

The rest of the evening was spent in a whirlwind of laughter, dancing, and good food.

As the night wore on, Luca opened all of his presents, smiling and laughing at each one.

But when it was time to open Nora's gift, he could hardly contain his excitement. He tore open the wrapping paper and gasped in amazement at the gift inside. "I love it!" he exclaimed, pulling her into a tight hug. "Thank you, my love. This is the best birthday ever!"

Nora felt her heart swell with happiness at his words. She knew that all of her hard work had paid off.

As the party wound down and the guests started to leave, Nora felt a sense of contentment wash over her.

After greeting all their friends and family, Nora and Luca walked out hand in hand.

Nora knew that their night was not over yet, she still had one suprise for Luca.

As Nora drove them away from the party, she could feel Luca's eyes on her, full of love and gratitude. She smiled to herself, feeling happy and content in that moment.

But the night was far from over. Nora had one more surprise up her sleeve, and she couldn't wait to see Luca's reaction.

She drove for a few minutes before pulling up outside a theater. Luca looked confused until he saw the sign advertising Coldplay's concert that night.

"No, you didn't," he said, his eyes wide with shock.

Nora simply smiled and nodded, taking his hand as they got out of the car and walked towards the theater.

Inside, the atmosphere was electric. People were laughing, chatting, and eagerly anticipating the show. As Coldplay took to the stage, Luca's face lit up with excitement. He and Nora danced and sang along to the music, completely lost in the moment.

As the concert came to an end, Luca turned to Nora with tears in his eyes. "Thank you," he said, pulling her into a tight embrace. "Thank you for the best birthday ever."

Nora smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. "Anything for you, my love," she said. "I just want to make you happy."

And as they walked back to the car, hand in hand, Nora knew that she had succeeded. She had given Luca a day and a night that he would never forget, and she had proven to him just how much she loved him.