Chapter 22 -Dinner

"Getting ready to go out with friends is not just about putting on clothes, it's about putting on confidence and creating memories that will last a lifetime." - Unknown

Nora walked home with a spring in her step. It had been a good day at school, and she was looking forward to spending some time with her friends later that evening. A few minutes later, she arrived at Saffira Hall, the dormitory where she and her best friend Lily lived.

As soon as she entered her room, Nora saw that Lily had already started getting ready for the evening. Her friend greeted her with a smile, and Nora returned the gesture. "Hey Lily, how are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm doing well, thanks," Lily replied. "How was your day?"

"It was good, actually," Nora said. "I'm just going to take a quick shower and then I'll be ready to get dressed. William texted me this morning and said we should dress up tonight."

Lily nodded. "Sounds good. I'll finish getting ready while you're in the shower."

Nora walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. The sound of the shower was soothing, and she let the warm water wash away the stresses of the day. After a few minutes, she turned off the water and grabbed a towel.

As she walked back to her bedroom, Nora spotted the dress she had chosen for the evening. It was a stunning deep emerald green that would look great with her brown hair. She quickly put on some undergarments and the dress, admiring how it hugged her curves in all the right places.

Just then, her phone buzzed. It was William again, reminding her to dress formally. Nora giggled to herself. She knew William was always a stickler for dress codes, but she was glad for the excuse to dress up.

Feeling confident in her outfit, Nora called out to Lily and asked if she could help her do her makeup. Lily walked into the room and Nora complimented her on how beautiful she looked in her jumpsuit with a floral pattern. Her friend's hair was loose and her makeup was natural, highlighting her natural beauty.

Nora, on the other hand, was useless with makeup and hairstyling. But Lily was a pro, and she knew just how to accentuate Nora's best features. She did Nora's hair in a bun and applied some natural-looking makeup that brought out her eyes and made her skin glow.

When Lily was done, Nora looked in the mirror and could hardly believe her eyes. She looked stunning. The dress, the hair, the makeup - everything came together perfectly. "Thank you, Lily," Nora said, turning to her friend. "I can't believe how great I look."

(Nora's dress)

(Nora's dress)

(Nora's hair)

Lily grinned. "You look amazing. Luca won't know what hit him."

"The same goes for William." Nora replied grinning.

Nora laughed, feeling a little giddy with excitement. She couldn't wait to see her friends and have a good time. As she and Lily left their dorm room and headed out into the night, Nora felt grateful for her friend's help and for the opportunity to look and feel her best.