Chapter 8: Dangerous Encounters

I woke up in the exact position I fell asleep. Castle's eyes fluttered with my body movement. So I decided to have a little fun. I quietly sat up and placed one leg on each side of him, so I was straddling him. I slowly moved back on forth on him. He moaned and opened his eyes. "Holy crap," he said, "this is frickin' awesome." I then stopped and leaned in for a long slow kiss. We were so occupied with each other that they didn't even notice the door open. "Richard darling we're- oh my goodness!" said Martha covering Alexis's eyes at the sight. Castle and I immediately jumped from each other, he ended up throwing me on the ground. "Richard, darling, I had no idea!" said Martha clapping her hands. "Mother I we were just- um... Beckett are you okay?" Castle said leaning over and picking me up. "It's ok," I say, "It's just I hit my head on your table." I rubbed the back of my head. "Katherine darling do you need ice or something?" "No, thank you though." Alexis then came into the light and said, "Dad, Im so happy for you. And Grams, I'm over 18 so you don't need to cover my eyes of sex." "We weren't having sex." said Castle. "I saw where it was going, you were about to rip of her shirt." "Alexis-" "Dad- I'm going to my room. You to can continue, or whatever. Oh and hello detective Beckett." "Call me Kate."

Alexis then walked up the stairs and closed her door. "I leave you two lovebirds alone, and go to the theatre!" Martha said enthusiastically, waving her hand and tata-ing out the door. "That was so embarrassing." I said turning red and a placing my hands over my face. "It's done and it's over, so let's start again." Castle said coming up and placing his hands around my waist pulling me up against him. "Ok, woah woah woah. Hold on. If we're going to do this let's at least do it in the bedroom." "Are you sure." "No. I'm sorry I just thought that if I did you would love me more." "Kate, I love you just the way you are. You're perfect and I can wait." "I love you." "I love you too."Later that day we went to the precinct because we realized that Castle was still a suspect if you could call it that. Gates was suspicious but she hesitated and didn't say , anything. "Ok Castle, so here's the deal, you have to go back to holding. But just for a little while ok, we're gonna get you out." I said, reassuring Castle's distraught face." "Ok, i believe you." Castle said.

I took him into the cell, I gave him the best security in case Josh or anyone else tries to hurt Castle. As I exited the holding cell area I saw someone I never expected to see again. Josh. He was being brought in by Ryan and Esposito, they both had black eyes and bloody noses. I ran over to their aid. "You guys what happened?" I asked. Esposito replied with, "Take a wild guess." And pointing to Josh. "Hey beautiful, I missed you." Josh said seducingly and making kissy faces at me. I made a disgusted look and his whole demeanor changed. "Bitch, I will end you!" he screamed breaking free from the boys and grabbing me pushing me down and beating me. I screamed, "Help! Please Josh!" I choked out. I then heard Castle faintly. "Beckett are you ok? Hey let me help." I was losing vision and breather until I was pulled off by the boys and L.T.. I was bleeding and new scars were forming already. "Hey are you okay?" Ryan said handing Josh off to L.T.. "Yeah, thanks." I said. "My pleasure now L.T. take this jerk hole to holding."Castle was in holding. "No!" I yelled, "Castle's in holding he can't- he won't-, that must mean Castle's innocent. Proof, yay!" My body was now on the floor and I was unconscious.

RYAN'S P.O.V."Help her! Now!" I screamed, running to help her. "Hey BEckett, come on, wake up, you have to wake up! We all need you." She wasn't coming to. I swear to God if you don't wake up. "Beckett, come on! Please!" I was now shaking her. I picked her up and started to carry her to the break room.

JOSH'S P.O.V.That stupid little girl. She is not going to survive our next encounter. And well well Mr. dumbass Castle is in holding I think I'll pay him a little visit. I started walking towards holding when L.T. started taking me toward the interrogation room. "Wait, you're supposed to take me to holding." I said, "Nope not today buddy, you're going to wait in interrogation." I struggled but couldn't get free. I was now in handcuffs and handcuffed to the interrogation table. "I'm gonna get you back for this." I said. "No, you won't. You can't, you're getting put away for a long time." L.T. said. "Think what you want, but I always get my way."

BECKETT'S P.O.V.I woke up to a pounding in my head. I sat up with blurry vision and couldn't make out the faces in front of me. "Good morning." Gates said. "Hello, where's Castle?" I said. "He's out of holding and bringing you some coffee right now. Oh and we put some bandages around your head to stop bleeding. And Josh is going to prison, and you're welcome to sit it on the interrogation, of course from the viewing area. "Ok but, wait Castle's free!" "Yes." "Oh my goodness, where is he?" "I just told you he's out getting coffee." "Who?" "Mr. Castle." "Wait Castle's free! This is so good! Where is he?" "Kate are you ok?" "Me? Yeah, now where's Castle?" Why couldn't they just tell me where Cast- wait yeah Castle, where was he?

GATES' P.O.V.I repeated my sled about three times before I asked her if she was ok. Something was definitely wrong. "Boys, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. "Of course Sir." They nodded and said in unision. We then walked out of the break room where we left Beckett dazed and confused. "Are we on the same track? About Miss Beckett." I said. "Of course, she forgetting everything." Ryan said. Esposito had to say his part, "She's not forgetting everything, but maybe just the past 24 hours." "But what if that timeline increases to what 48 hours, 72?" "Boys, let's not get ahead of ourselves' I intervened. Just then the elevator opened and Castle came out.

3RD PERSON P.O.V.

Castle walked out of the elevator with two coffees and a huge smile "Where's Beckett," he said, "I bring gifts." "She's in the break room but before you go there you should know-" He interrupted Gates with a 'great' and ran off to the break room being careful not to spill any coffee. "Hey love." he said. "Castle? You're free? This is great?" Beckett said. "They didn't tell you?" "Well-" "We did." Said Gates. "What do you mean?" "Just watch Mr. Castle." "Beckett look at me." Gates said again. "Ok." Becket focused all of her attention onto Gates even squinting her eyes. "Do you know the Mr. Davidson is here?" "Josh what how? He wants to hurt me!" Castle was about to respond but got a hand from Gates. "Where's Castle? I she ok?" "Yes." Is he out of jail?" "Yes." "Where is he?" "Getting coffee." "Who?" "Mr. Castle. Kate we need to get you to the hospital." "Why? Where's Castle?" "Behind you." Castle said. "Castle, you're ok. I love you!" Beckett said hugging Castle tightly. "We need to get you to a hospital."

Sorry for the wait, enjoy!

-K