Chapter 11: Bad Timing

A few months had gone by and Castle and I were doing great. We were headed to the kitchen hand in hand when the mail slot and a letter came in. "I'll get it." I said running to the door. My wound was still healing, but it was getting better. It didn't hurt as much as it did the week before. I read the name on the back and it had both Castle's and I's name of it. I decided to open it. Once I read it and almost fell to the floor, but I did drop the letter. "Castle..." I whispered. He slowly turned around and ran to me. "Are you ok?" He asked placing a hand around me, "Is it your cut?" "No, it's a- a letter. It's for court. It's from J-Jo-Josh." I started to tear up. "Oh my God. How did he even get a court date, they saw what he did to you, he almost killed you." "Yeah but he can plead insanity." "We won't let him." "How can you be so sure." "Here hand me the note. We'll make copies and give some to Bob my lawyer dude." "Ok." "Now give me a kiss, I've missed you." I then leaned in and did as he said. Our lips joined for a soft touch. It was perfect.As the afternoon progressed Castle made us lunch.

He prepared a special grilled cheese with a salad for a side. We ate in silence because I was still in shock of the letter. The court date was set for tomorrow afternoon. I wasn't read, I didn't even know what to do. "Kate," Castle said pulling me from my thoughts, "Are you ok?" "No," I replied, "But I will be." "I know it's hard-" "No you don't, you haven't experienced hard." "I'm going to decide to ignore that because of everything you're going through." "Thanks. I'm sorry." "No problem, let's go to the park." "Now?" "Do you not want to go to the park? Because it was either that or hot wild sex, but I know you're still not ready for that. So we could just watch another movie." "You'll get the hot wild sex when I ready, and that time is approaching." "Awesome. So the park?" "Why not."

After we got back to Castle's loft it was about 11:00pm, I wasn't really sleepy though. "Wine?" Castle asked. "Absolutely, after the day I had, wine sounds awesome." I replied. Once Castle came back to the couch he turned on the tv. I snuggled into him slowly sipping my wine. "This show is so stupid." I said. "You think every show is stupid." He said. "Because they all are...well most of them." I furrowed my eyebrows thinking. "That's cute." "What?" "The way you furrow your eyebrows when you're thinking, it's a total turn on." Really?" Yeah." "What about this." I said leaning in connecting our lips. I then pulled apart to hear his response. "Even better. More please." I did as he said. I climbed on top of him. Why did everything have to happen on the couch? Anyways I then straddled him tangling my fingers in his hair. He was playing with my jacket, feeling it, brushing it, he then pulled it off. I started unbuttoning his shirt, when I felt a rise in his pants. "Someone's happy." I said. "It's because of you." He got out in between rough moans and kisses. A few minutes passed of making out and stripping clothing, until I was left in my bra and underwear and he in his boxers. He then slowly lifted me up and carried me to his bed. He threw me on the bed, immediately climbing on top of me. He slowly grinded himself on me. Gently. He then went for my bra. He caressed me and undid it. Once he pulled it off he started kissing my neck. He did all the way down to my belly button, when he stopped at my underwear. "This must go." he said in a demanding voice, making me think of Josh. "No." I replied thinking he was Josh. "Why, do you want me to do it?" He said slowly placing his hand inside pulling them off. He was about halfway when I started freaking out.

I screamed and said 'No please!' and flew off from the bed and curling up on the ground. Castle got what my problem was, but instead of being sympathetic he was frustrated."Are you serious!" he said, in a yelling tone. "What?" I said in between tears. "This happens every single time! We're about to do it when you say oh no stop please, I'm not ready. I'm tired of it." "Are you mocking me?" "Yeah, I am. And you know what I'm done" "What are you talking about?" "You! I'm done with you." "Oh, I see. So you only want me for sex!?" "That's not what I meant." "You know what! I don't care anymore. I've been through so much, and you don't have the decency to wait for me?" "It's almost been a year!" Yeah, of me recovering!" "Don't be such a selfish bitch!" I had never seen this side of him. I was scared. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but I started crying anyways. "Are you serious!" I screamed "Hell yes! I've been patient, but I'm tired off it, just leave me alone, and go feel sorry for yourself someplace else." "I'm scared." "Of who me!? The class clown? Well apparently, I can't get any love around here, so yeah, go someplace else you stupid girl." "Girl?" "What is wrong with you?" "You, why would anyone want a broken piece, that can't be fixed? HUH? You're nothing!" I'm going to my place." "What about Josh huh?" he said in a mocking tone. "I'd rather be raped by him than spend another moment with you." With that I walked out of his door with my clothes on.

The moment I walked in my door I fell to the ground, I was hyperventilating, the last thing I remember was panicking before my head hit the ground. When I woke up I checked my phone, it was 11:08, today is the court day, our trial starts at 12:00. Wait, I'm all alone. No Castle. No family, I'm all alone. I need Castle, but it's clear as day that he doesn't need me. He called me a bitch and basically to kill myself, I don't know what got into him. I was dressed and out the door with fifteen minutes to go. By the time I got to the trial it was five minutes till start. I entered the room and felt eyes on me. I then met with my lawyer. We swore on the Bible and it began. I avoided contact with Josh, but I could definitely feel his stare on me. "Joshua Davidson, please come up to the stand," The judge said, "Is it true it true that you have sexually assaulted Katherine Beckett?" "Of course not," Josh said, "We're in a relationship." "Is that true Miss Beckett?" I shook my head. "Bitch! You're lying. We love each other, and by the way she screams I know it's true." I felt sick, and I was getting hot. "Well according to her file, it says you raped her, so I'm going with that." "She's lying! We were in love, but she had to blab her big ass mouth to her secret boyfriend Richard Castle!" "Were you and Mr. Castle in a relationship Miss Beckett?" "Of course not! Not while I was with Josh, but after Castle saved me and Josh went into jail then we became a couple...but not any-any longer." I said. "What did he dump you because you're a broken piece of shit!" Josh yelled at me. I started to cry. At that moment the doors flew open and flashbangs hit the ground.

As the ringing subsided I was violently grabbed. I didn't need vision to know that it was Josh. He picked me up with those menacing hands of his, and threw me over his shoulder. He and his helpers fled the scene with me and his helpers by his side. They carried me to the end of the street and threw me into their unmarked van. Josh got in the back with me. He placed a blindfold on my eyes, and ropes on my hand and legs, followed with the finishing touch of the zipties, He then reached for my blouse and started undoing the buttons. "You have no idea how much I've missed this..." he said cutting off my pants. I had no other resources, I was out. The only thing I had left was my voice. So I screamed, with all might, hoping that someone would hear me in the passing cars. "I no what you meant by her screaming." Said his accomplice chuckling to himself.

Sorry for not updating, I'll try better. Hope you liked it!

    -K