Chapter 12: Complete Disaster

As the car ride continued, so did the abuse. I cried the whole time, begging for Josh to stop. He just laughed at my pain, and continued. He was hard and it hurt. He finally stopped and left me naked, I curled up the best I could, for comfort, and myself from him. He got disgusted with me, so he then threw a towel over me. Part of me was relieved for the towel, the other half was lost. I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I know is Josh and his friends kicking me to wake me up, I could feel the bruises returning. Josh then picked me up and carried me from the truck to a house, an abandoned house at that. I had no hope. When we got in he threw me on the bed in a room, it was the only bed in the whole house. I started to cry, I really didn't like this. Josh left me on the bed, and left with his buddies to go do in the other end of the house. I tried to break the zipties but it was no use. They were too tight. I gave up.

A few minutes later the trio returned with evil looks in their eyes. I knew what was coming. "It's getting late." One of them said. "And we want to go to sleep being happy and full." The other finished. "And our plan involves you." Josh finished. Then at the same time all three of them jumped on the bed and started ripping of towel in different places. Feeling me, touching me, eating me, kissing, me and taking turns entering me. I screamed with everything I had, in tears, in fear, and in pain. I was truly terrified, for I have never been more scared in my whole life.

As morning approached my eyes opened, I was naked and bruised and confused. I tried to sit up but was bound to the bed. Then I saw the three men laughing at me in a corner smoking cigars. "Today we have special plans," Josh said, "If you give us the answers we want, then we won't hurt you." "What answers?" I said. "The right ones, now here we go. We decided to put clothes on you to make this more interesting." He then sat on one side of the bed, his guys taking up the other sides. Then one of them began. "Have you been cheating on our boy Josh with that screw up Ricky Castle?" "No," I said, then I saw one of reach my reach for my shirt, then I continued, "I was with him, but I didn't have sex with him if that's what you're asking." his hand retreated, "Why not?" "Because you screwed me up too much." I said pointing to Josh. "Now that was a bad move." Josh said, crawling on top of me. "No, no, no I'm sorry." I said panting in fear hoping he would leave, but he didn't. "Now Katie, your crying only brings me more pleasure." He said ripping my shirt open and licking my stomach, while kissing it, and rubbing my breasts. I had a look full of pain on my face and his friend saw and said, "She doesn't look happy, should I join in?" "Of course." Josh said. His friend climbing on the foot end of the bed unzipping my pants along with his. I started to jerk around and scream 'Let me go! Let me go!' But that did nothing his final friend climbed on me and started to hold me down while kissing my face violently. Eventually all of us were without clothes, and I was being violated. I then heard footsteps. Oh great another friend.

But it wasn't, it was Castle, he followed my screams, and he was followed by a SWAT team along with Ryan, Esposito, Lanie, Tori, and Gates. "Get off of her now!" Espo shouted holding them at gunpoint. "Or what?" One of them said. "This." Espo said cocking his gun. "Oh like that's gonna scare me." The whole time I struggling and one of them kept playing with me. "It should." Espo said shooting his gun at the man who was abusing me. The other who was being a smartass then looked at Espo with a shocked look on his face. The SWAT team then removed the men leaving me alone and naked on the bed, I retreated to my ball curling up and crying, I sure hoped it was finally over. Castle then ran over to me with a blanket, I cowered. I couldn't handle a man, and especially not Castle, but the blanket was a kind gesture.

Lanie then ran over to me. "Girl, everything's ok, it's all done." she said sitting me up and stroking my hair. I cried into her. "I- I went to Castle's and- and he sa-said that I meant nothing to him and- and that I was selfish and- then. The next morning I went to the trial and- Josh and his friends set off- flashbangs and brought- me here-here and they- they- they hurt me. Lanie they hurt me so bad." I cried into her so hard, I released everything, a I was lucky to have a friend like her. "Honey-," Lanie said, "Castle never- he wasn't with you because he-" Castle cut her off. "Kate, oh my goodness," He said hugging me, "I was so worried I-" "You were worried!" I cried, "You were not. You said I meant nothing to you, and then I left and you were just- being mean to me, so get away you dick!" I leaned into Lanie turning away from Castle. "Kate-" Castle started but backed off, because of Lanie's I-got-this face. "Beckett," Lanie said, "Castle was kidnapped and locked and tied in a storage unit, for 3 days. He just got out an hour ago and we all came here because of a conversation he overheard." "What?" I said. I started to have trouble breathing, "So -that- that wasn't you with me yesterday. At the park, we ate lunch and then we came back, and we started to have sex, when I stopped you and said no I'm sorry, and then- then - you- you know the rest." "That wasn't me," Castle said, "I would never force you to do that, you're still healing. And do you really think that I would hurt you like that? I love you, and I would never say those things to you." He leaned towards me and I cowered. "I don't think she can handle a man right now." Lanie said, indicating for me to go away. "Ok but just know I love you ok." I whispered 'I love you too' back to him. I saw him smile, which made me happy.

I continued to cry into Lanie for about 15 minutes before I said something to Lanie. "Can we please go?" I cried. "Of course." She said picking up clothes that were set on the bed by an EMT. "Once you put these on we can go." She said hugging. "Ok." I said putting on the sweatshirt and pants. Lanie then picked me up and set me on my feet, but I was to weak, cause I fell back to the ground. Castle immediately rushed over and slowed down then kneeling to me, he then said, "Kate, is it ok if I pick you up and carry you to the ambulance?" HIs eyes were full of care, the eyes that I remembered, not the eyes of the fraud. I slowly nodded, and he then gently picked me up bridal style, I then placed my arms around his neck. Once we exited the door a barrage of reporters had cameras flashing and mics popping out from the crime scene tape, wanting my story. The lights from the ambulances hurt my eyes. It looked like a scene from a movie. When we reached the ambulance he placed me down on the gurney, and sat down on the chair next to it. An EMT stepped in, closed the door, and then we drove off with the sirens on. I started to get restless so Castle grabbed my hand, I instantly felt better. I then slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.