Chapter 30: Men Are Stupid

KATE'S P.O.V. Castle and I have been very close lately never being able to get enough of each other. Right now we were having a HOT make out section on the couch, before James would get home from school. Alexis agreed that she would take James home for us before she had to go back to college. Castle's hand was up my shirt and my hands were tangled in his hair. His lips were sucking on mine and I could feel the swelling in them. I then climbed on top of Castle and slowly began to move against him. He moaned into my mouth and a smile came across my face. Castle then flew up from me and threw me under him, so we were now laying across the couch, with him on top of him. He began to slow down the kiss but I wanted to speed it up so I did and Castle lifted me slightly up off the couch so my hips we against him and his manhood.

The door then clicked open but we didn't notice because we were so engulfed with each other. "What are mommy and daddy doing?" I heard James say. Castle and I then quickly turned our heads towards James. "Why is daddy's hand in mommy's shirt?" He stated after examining our position. I then pushed Castle off of me and started to button up my shirt blushing like I never have before. "We were just...uh-wrestling." Castle said, and I gave him my look. "Yeah, sure James we were wrestling. Wrestling..." I agreed hesitantly, feeling stupid for not stopping when Castle was slowing it down.

"We're just going to go to the bedroom to finish where we left off." Castle said picking me up getting a goodbye from Alexis. "No we're not, I have work, Martha is coming over bringing James' friends with you for a play date. You're coming to work with me, now let's go." I said lifting up Castle's arm up and taking him to the bedroom, so we could get dressed. James nodded and played with his cars on the living room floor. A few minutes later Castle and I came out to see Martha sitting at the island and James playing with his friend Michael on the ground. We said our goodbyes to Martha and then we left the the loft.

When we reached the precinct I saw someone I never thought I would see again, and he was carrying two coffees. "Sorrenson?"I questioned. "What are you doing here? Didn't you go back to Boston?" "Yeah," Will said, "Boston, then Montpelier, Montgomery, and then Manhattan. And I wanted to see you." he finished stepping closer to me. I could feel Castle tense up. "Why the coffee?" "I figured that you would need it." "Thanks but I'm not thirsty right now." "Why is writer monkey still with you? Doesn't Nancy Drew have enough research?" "I've become very fond of Nancy Dr- Castle." "Ha." "Is there something you wanted?" "Yeah. A second chance, I'm thinking of retiring so I could be with you." "You'd really do that?" "Yes, of course." "I have someone in my life." "Is it serious?" "Very." "Then dump him and be with me." "Yeah that's not happening." "Why?" "Because I love him very much, and he's a part of me I can't live without." I didn't care if Castle heard, although now he's probably not going to let it go.

"Has he cheated on you?" Will asked. "That's not the point." "So that's a yes." "Will." "I want you." He said stepping forward and grabbing me and kissing me. I immediately pushed him away. "What's wrong with you!" I shouted, turning some heads. "Dump your boyfriend and be with me." "No, I love my boyfriend, and even if he did cheat on me, he's sorry and I believe him, and I'll always forgive him."

"Really?" Castle chimed in, touched by my words. "Always." I replied.

"Wait what is going on here?" Will questioned, "Is he your boyfriend?" "Nope, fiance." I retorted. "What!" "You heard me, now get out of the precinct." "Whatever." Will said finishing the conversation and walking away. Castle then watched me take a seat in my chair and put my head in my hands.He sat in his chair and placed a hand on my shoulder. I expected him to say something intimate but it came out sarcastic. "See all this wouldn't happen if you weren't so damn attractive." He finished, and I could feel his smirk from his voice. I looked up obviously annoyed trying not to laugh. "Castle you're not helping. Now I need to do paperwork, would you care to do your share." I said handing Castle a pen. He denied it and dropped it, jumping up out of his chair acting like it was a bomb. I laughed and Castle sat back down, and placed all his attention on me.

A few hours later Castle and I were heading home and we entered the loft laughing hysterically. James and his friend were watching Paw Patrol and when James saw us he ran and jumped into one of each me and Castle's arms. "I missed you mommy, and daddy!" he said. We then placed him down and he then went back with his friend to continue watching Paw Patrol. Martha was sitting at the island with a glass of wine, and script in hand, studying for an audition. When she saw us she said her hello's, then her goodbye's and left to go on a spiritual retreat for the weekend. I then went into the bedroom to change and I felt Castle follow quickly behind.

This one is kind of short, but I'm glad I'm still updating :D

- K