Fighting is their Happiness.

Sorry guys, it's not edited. Give me some feeback on what you think.

Violet's POV:

"Would you want to go out with me? I mean it's fine if you don't want to. I don't usually do this the first time I meet a girl, but I feel like you're different and I like you a lot. It's fine if you don't want t-" I cut him off by smashing my lips into his soft, pink ones. This boy was so different, he got me. He understood, and everytime he kissed me the same pain was added together, and then destroyed.

It was perfect.

"Yes." I whisper into the kiss. We continued to sway to the violin playing in the backround. I couldn't focus on anything but the man holding me. I had just met him, but it felt like an eternity.

Dean and Bella had ran off earlier to get what they were looking for, and Sam and his date were dancing near us.

A very uncomfortable Sam walked up to us, and started whispering about all the "naughty" things that his date was doing to him. I couldn't help but laugh at him a bit.

"Sam, this is Adam.. Adam, this is Sam..." I introduced them.

"Have we met before, you look so familiar." Sam said shaking Adam's hand.

"I agree. What's your last name?" Adam asked.

"Winchester. Why, whats yours?" Adam had a shocked face on, like he had just had a flashback from long ago.

"Black." He said, and Sam grew the same expression that Adam had before.

"I thought you and your family were.-" Sam hugged him, and the creepiest part was that Adam hugged him back.

"We missed you man."

"Uhh sam, do you mind not taking my date here.." I laughed a bit. Neither smiled, except Adam whose lips started to curl at the corners.. "Can I ask what in the actual hell is going on? Do you guys know eachother or something?"

"Violet, this is Adam Black. A hunter.."