Q&A/this shit just got real.

This is it. The next chapter. I guess it's kind of sad. I didn't know if you wanted the Q&A first so i'm going to make it first.

I'll start with the questions for me first I guess:

Do you have any other talents besides writing?

I don't actually consider my writing a talent, but I mean when it comes to talent, I don't really have any. I'm kind of an introvert, so I like to stay in, cry, watch netflix, not wear pants, (lol. I can't believe i'm going to actually to put that out on the internet..XD I like big shirts that go down to my knees instead.) write, listen to music, and read books & fanfiction. So I mean other than sports and writing, (apparently) no, not really.

What are your top 3 favorite bands?

I will say right now, this is the hardest question i've ever been asked.. I would have to say 5 seconds of summer, Green Day, and the 1975 are big favorites of mine. I'd love to know what kinds of music you guys listen to?

Can you do the splits?

When I first got this question, I was confused, but then I got what she meant.. I cannot do the splits, I am about as flexible as freezing, cold metal. I barely bend, it sucks. I mean I try, but I always hurt myself instead.

What do you do besides writing?

Like I had answered before, i'm basically a complete introvert. I'm involved in soccer, (futbol, depending on the language you speak.) lots of clubs, babysitting, and a soon to be waitress in training at Bob Evans. I mean I do quite a bit, yet I don't. That's why I don't update all the time.

Do you like music?

I love music. It has literally taken over my life. Any genre but country music is amazing. (sorry to my country music fans)

These are questions people have asked towards the characters:

Violet;

Will you ever make your mind up on the guys you want, you can't have all of them.?

You will find out soon who I am with. Each of the guys are amazing, yet can be the biggest dicks you will ever meet. Sometimes it's just hard to choose. I mean could you?

Adam;

What the hell is the secret that you keep hiding from violet??

I mean if I told you it, then it wouldn't be a secret now would it...

So thats it for the Q&A, thanks to everyone who asked questions. I hope I answered them well for you. Now, here's the story...

It's not edited. I'll tell you why after the chapter..

         We made it into the house, of course only with the help of Bobby, and him rigging the sprinklers to spray holy water. That man is one of the greatest people this world has ever created... Thank god for him.

The three of us walked in one after the other. Dean, Sam, me, then Adam. The smell was awful, a dead man was sprawled across the front entrance. In the kitchen another dead woman sat on a chair, her neck broken and her head smooshed into the plate of food in front of her. It was obviously the work of one evil bitch, Lilith.

I was having trouble managing what was in front of me, I turned and put my head into Adam's chest. he slightly tugged me, signaling that I needed to go forward, and that we were moving on from that room. I held my breath and closed my eyes as much as I could so I didn't have to acknowledge the fact that these things just happened to an innocent family.