The Yellow Eyed Demon

enjoy.

Violets POV:

There she was, dead. 

Meg, or whatever the poor girls name was, was lying there on the floor. She had just told Dean everything about where John was.

"Sunrise? What does that mean?" Dean kept asking to himself.

"You guys may want to leave before the cops get here." Bobby chimed in, trying to get Dean's attention.

"Well what are you going to tell them?"

"Do you think you invented lying to the cops? I'll figure something out." Bobby said practically shoving us out the door.

"Thank you." I whispered, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I always knew you were my favorite. Make sure those two idjits don't get themselves, or their daddy killed." I smiled a bit and nodded saying goodbye. 

I plopped myself into the backseat, we were off before I knew it, off to go find John.

-

Right after Dean and Sam shoved the two demons into the closet and put the salt around it, we went looking for John. 

Dean started pushing open one door slowly when he suddenly stopped. His eyes got wide and he didn't move.

"Dad?" he muttered.

"What?" I asked surprisingly. Dean ran up to him, trying to untie his hands and feet.

"Wait." Sam said. Dean and I both looked at him like he was crazy.

"What do you mean wait."

This is John for god's sake, what the hell does he mean wait? 

"He could be possessed for all that we know." Sam said gently to Dean and I, explaining himself.

"He's right Dean. He could be, there is a possibility, knowing how many demons it took to get him." I looked at Sam, and then over to John. I didn't want to admit it, but it was true.

"We have to check." Sam said, quickly pulling out the holy water from the inside of his coat pocket. He splashes it onto Johns limp, dead like body. 

No smoke.

"Sammy? Why are you throwing water onto me?" Sam and Dean both chuckled a bit as John mumbles his words, squinting his eyes. I just gave him a sweet, some what fake smile.

We heard a noise and Dean and Sam both quickly untied John. They got up from the bed and climbed out of the window. 

First Dean, then John, Sam, and last me. 

I slipped on the wet ladder at the very end, but thankfully Sam was there to catch me. His hands on my waist, as he whispered be careful into my ear with a  smile, then with that he quickly turned and looked the other direction, walkin over to Dean and John.