Leaving?

Just a filler,

enjoy.

Violet's POV:

"Violet! Get your ass back in here." Dean yelled.

"Leave me alone!" I was in the other room, I had walked out on Dean and Sam both. 

I couldn't take it anymore. They were being completely sexist and unjust.
I'm the girl so I don't get to kill anything, I don't have any job other than a look out or be a medic.

Bullshit, i'm anything but a fragile, little china doll. I will not be treated like one either.

"Vi. Come on, you're not seriously leaving because of one job." It was Sam this time, at least he got the balls to come and look me in the eyes when he said it.
It didn't matter though, he knows i'm not a baby, both of them do, and yet i'm always treated like one.

Now before you say i'm 'overreacting,' imagine you being the girl of two boys. You have so much potential, this is your job, and yet you can't use any of your skills to do anything but look out.
To be stuck with the simple jobs that civilians are supposed to do if they get caught in this mess, since it's the safest.

"I'm not a damn toy or a piece of glass. Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean that I can't do what you do, I am not your slave, this is my job too, not just yours." I snapped looking at Dean, with my bag in hand. "Besides you assholes want to call me fragile, fine, i'll leave. Just remember Dean I almost broke your arm the last time we screwed each other." I had to add the last part for emphasis on Sam and Dean both.

"Bullshit Violet. You had no right to say that either."

"And you obviously didn't exactly love it, I mean you left after it. If you could let me go then, why can't you let me go now? Huh?" There was a pause, he was thinking of what to say nest, making sure nothing stupid would come out.

"Vi, can I talk to you alone please?" Dean mumbled it, at almost at a whisper. I saw him look over to Sam. 

"You know, for a minute I thought you were going to complain about your sore vagina." I paused, scowling in his direction, "I don't think that that would be a very good idea." I said and scowled at him.

"Violet please, just talk to me." I could tell he was keeping calm and composed for me.

"I have been, and look where its gotten us." I said right to his face, slamming the door shut and walking away, taking deep breaths as I went.

I heard the door shut behind, and I just barely looked over my shoulder, Dean was there walking up behind me. 

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?" I said walking down the stairs leading to the sidewalk by the motel- we were staying on the second story.

"Cause-."

"Cause? You know what, stop. I'd argue with you right now, but I don't argue with idiots, they will just lower me to their level then beat me with experience." I stopped for a second, then started walking back down onto the road.