A Woman In White

enjoy.

Violet

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. There's no murders, including woman in white within the last fifty to sixty years." 

"Well what was it then?" Dean's angry response rang through the room as his hands pulled through his hair. Someone slept on the wrong side of the bed- oh wait.

"Maybe it wasn't a murder," This voice was quiet and came from the small chair in the corner: Sam.

"What.?"

"Let me see it," Sam nudges Dean to the side erupting a small groan from his mouth. I watch as his fingers grip the laptop in his hand and flip it to face him on the other side of the small bedside table.

"Pushy," Sam only gave a small look towards Dean to acknowledge the fact that he really did not care.

"Sam what are you talking about.?"

"Well you searched for murders right.?"

"Yeah, of course. What else could it have been, except-"

"A suicide." Our voices rang in the air at the same time and I pinched my leg out of punishment for the fact that I didn't think of that.

As Sam typed in what he thought to search, Dean proceeded to poke me to get my attention.

"Will you explain what exactly is happening.?" I let out a small laugh after he whispers in my ear. 

"The woman we are looking for may have committed suicide Dean. Don't you pay attention.?"

"You're kind of distracting you know." His smirk prominent even after a punch his arm lightly.

"Here it is I think. There's only one case of suicide on the bridge- a woman named Constance. It says here that her children had drowned during a bath. She was found a couple days later at the bottom of the small lake below."

"That's horrible." 

"Half the things we do are horrible," Dean says.

"You're an inconsiderate bastard, you know that," my irritation laced with every word. We stared at each other for a while, neither giving up.

"Alrighty then," He broke the glares being sent back and forth between Dean and I. "Her husband is still alive I'll go check that out." Sam said, obviously, trying to diffuse the tension.

"I'm coming!" I stated, and ran to go get my clothes. I knew Dean would have a problem with it.

Although I hate to admit it, I was right, as I had almost gotten to the bathroom, he stopped me. He had grabbed my arm so I couldn't move forwards.

"The hell you are!" Dean hollered.

"You can't stop me, it's asking a helpless, old man about his wife. He's a widow Dean, he can't use smart asses like you right now." I said angrily. "Hang on Sam I'll be out in a sec." I quickly got from his grasp, which had left a huge mark on my arm,definitely going to bruise.

I dressed into my 'work clothes'soon after. 

"Alright, let's go meet this guy." I told Sam, shutting the impala door.

We walk up to the door, while I knock on the door, Sam looks in the window. "Can I help you?" an old, raspy voice said as the door swung open.

"Yes actually, we're reporters wondering about your wife-"I was cut off by his yelling.