Croatoan

enjoy.

Violet's POV:

The demon was holding me against the door of the rusted, old car was holding a knife to my neck, surprisingly I wasn't focused on that. 

You see, bieng in the hunting business you learn that most demons don't hold a knife to your neck and talk to you. He called me a black eyed bitch

That was exactly what Jo had said to Ellen. Everything was so confusing lately.

"Dean! A little help would be nice!" I screamed, holding knife as far away as the knife would go away from my throat with the guy pushing as hard as he could.

 Dean ran by and stabbed him in the back, right where the heart would be.

He fell to the ground.

"Hows that for help?"

"Would you quit flirting with yourself? You know I would have won that if I had a bow and arrow."

"That bow wouldn't have bent back far enough to kill him. Just admit I saved your ass Katniss."

"Never going to happen."

"Do you even know how to say thank you?" He said with a small smile on his face.

"Your welcome." I said with a sarcastic smile on my face, soon letting it take itself into a real one.

"That still wasn't right."

"Oops." I said even more sarcastically than before, " I think Sam needs a bit of help." I glanced over my shoulder to see him fighting a demon, and losing.

Damn, these things are harder to kill now for some reason. 

Ellen and I had been talking earlier about what this might be, an infestation? But what was the root of it? There were so many questions, but definitely not enough answers. 

-

I swear kids that are in school need to quit complaining about how hard everything is to carry on their shoulder.

Really? 

Try this life for one day, you'll die before you even see a ghost.

-

"Hello. Earth to Violet." Dean was waving his huge hand in my face, trying to get my attention again before another swarm of them came running out towards us.

"What?" I said looking him in the eyes shaking off everything that I was thinking about.

"You guys coming?" Sam said yelling all the way up the road, guess he really wanted to get out of the death trap that they call this town.

"Yeah!"I hollered so loud, any person a mile away could hear it. 

I didn't mean to attract any demons, but what can I say the echos around here were just too powerful and large. Dean punched my shoulder lightly, I turned and gave him a guilty, oops look.