The Truth is what kills us.

Hey guys im not going to edit this part, I wanted it to be put up right at 17.2- if I see any big errors i'll be sure to fix them though.. Thanks for 17.2K!!! I'll also put what Adam looks like in this one. Enjoy.

Violet's POV:

"Adam." I said into his chest. I could feel him hum as I said his name, most hunters get tired of having to make up fake names for every person they want to get close to- even I get sick of it sometimes.

"Yah?" Adam groggily said back, rubbing my thigh in small circles with this thumb.

"What are we going to do? I mean the boys probably wont let you come and hunt."

"Well then i'll just take you with me." He grabbed my waist and pulled me up towards him more. I started laughing, and he kissed me to stop me. I smiled into the kiss, since I never finished laughing.

"One problem, they would never let that happen. Dean especially would never, ever let that happen." I explained to him.

"I'll find some way to stay with you. I promise." Adam grabbed my bare body, and hoisted me up onto his lap. He looked me up and down, and just smiled.

Adam's POV:

God she couldn't get anymore beautiful.

Her smile.

Her laugh.

Her body.

Her everything.

I couldn't take the smile off my face. Violet Parker was the most beautiful person i'd ever seen in my entire life. I was falling in love with this girl.

We might die knowing the job we have, but I will die with her. I never want to leave her. The only problem is my history.

I have troubles coping with everything thats happened in my life- somehow when i'm with Violet everything goes clear.

I don't know what i'll do if I get angry though. Last time I got angry I hurt most things in my path. I watched my parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, etc. get ripped to shreds by demons and monsters, it changed me more than anything.

"Adam. Baby, are you okay?" Violet's soft voice knocked my out of my thoughts.

I looked at her straddling my torso, and smiled more than I had in an extremely long time. The way her legs wrapped around me, and her bare chest connected and fit with mine so perfectly. It couldn't get any better.

"I'm perfect." I smiled and looked her in the eyes. I slowly leaned in, she quickly swept her head to the right, and smashed her pink lips into mine. I leaned back and we started again..

Violet's POV:

Growing Up With Hunters (A Supernatural Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara