Love and Destruction.

This chapter is dedicated to @hey_people4 and @BlackVeil_ThugPug thank you for encouraging me to keep going. You  all are amazing. Thanks for feedback from everyone, I needed it. You guys are the best, truly perfect. 

Violet's POV:

"Dean, don't please. We had the chance, it went to hell."

"No, Sam did. And i'm about to. All I want for one of my last wishes is you."

"Dean. Stop."

"I'm seriou- hsssss." I didn't realize I was pushing on the wound.

"I'm sorry." I put my head down, and tried my hardest to finish quicky. His stare was burning the side of my face. There was one problem, I couldn't be around him right now. "Nancy. Come here. Can you badage the rest of this for me? Make sure it's tight. We're in for a long night." I said handing her the gause and walking away.

I didn't want to do it, but it was coming eventually. I'm in love with Adam. I hope this doesnt hurt their relationship.

*A couple minutes later*

"What else do we need then?" The officer argued.

"Salt for one."

"Salt?"

"Is there an echo in here? Yes, salt."

Dean and the officer were arguing.

"There's rock salt in the storage closet down the hall." Nancy sweetly chimed in.

"Perfect, line every window and door. Oh, wheres my car?"

"Impound lot out back. Why? You aren't planning on going out there are you?"

"Yah. I am, I need to get something important." Dean said, grabbing an empty duffle.

"Adam." I whispered, grabbing his arm.

"Yah baby?" I closed my eyes and smiled at the nickname he'd given me.

"Go with him."

"Okay?" He walked over and I assumed explained to Dean why he was coming. Dean looked over at me and smirked, he knew exactly why Adam was coming. I rolled my eyes a bit, and barely held back a huge grin.

I turned, attempting to find Sam. I walked and roamed the halls for a little bit, after only finding little, old Nancy walking by a window with the salt.

"Need some help?" I walked over next to her. She was struggling a bit with the huge bag of salt.

"I've got this." She whispered.

"Okay, do you mind if I stay? Help if you need it."

"Sure." She sweetly chirped back to me.

I watched her try to open the bag, when I got tired of her completely failing. I rushed up to her, and grabbed the bag, tearing the top of it open.

"Sorry, it was bothering me."

"It's fine, thanks." She paused for a little bit. "Why do you hate me?" She questioned, sounding although she was hoping I wouldn't kill her for asking. I started laughing sweetly at her.

"I don't hate you, you've done nothing. I'll only hate you if you betray me, hurt me, are a monster/demon, or do something seriously horrible. You've done of those things, that I know of.."

"You just acted like-"

"A bitch." Her eyes went wide. "Don't worry, it's okay. I know, I was rude. I'm not exactly the happiest person in the world. So much shit is happening at the moment..."