Alone at last

enjoy.

Violet's POV

"Hey are you okay?" I said walking up to Sam, who was currently next to his mother, Mary's, grave. I sat down and put a flower I found next to the grave. 

He put an arm around me and mumbled something. I just looked at him and leaned my head on his shouder.

"I'm fine, thanks for that." He said pointing his finger at the flower, and touching it. 

"I love you too." I heard Sam mumble, and I turned to find him right next to my face.

 He kissed me. 

But hell I kissed him right back, i'd been dying for this. 

Sam wasn't the cutest thing in the world when he was little, but he always was sweeter than Dean. Dean had the looks, Sam had the personality. 

But now, Sam had grown up and he was the whole package, Dean was a little more of a people person than before, but he mastered the looks.

Our kiss was unlocked, and I told Sam that we should be getting back. 

My ankle had been killing me even with the wrap that was placed on there. 

Sam obviously noticed that I had been having lots of troubles. After he got up, he grabbed me and pulled me gently upwards.

"Hey be careful, don't want you to get any more hurt now do we?" A small smile curled on both sides of my lips. 

I really, really liked him, and he liked me back.

"I told you there was something going on here." Dean rubbed in Sam's face. 

There was something going on here? 

I never would have though the place Mary was burried could have led to a case. 

Everything about Mary seemed so peaceful and angelic. But knowing her grave was near something haunted probably just added to the irritatingness inside them right now.

Everytime I find something evil near where daddy was buried, I kill it twice. My dad deserves to rest in peace. 

He'd done 100 times more good than bad. I loved that man so much.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek when my thoughts were interrupted by Dean telling us to hurry it up. 

We walked into the motel, and Dean told me to stay here and get some rest. 

I just nodded my head and layed down on the bed that hopefully was Sam's. 

Helping him grasp the idea that I seriously wanted to be with him.

Dean walked out of the door, telling me to get Sam out here when he was done in the bathroom. 

I wasn't going to interfere with this case, it was obviously personal between the two of them. 

I didn't want to be in the middle of it, and I made sure they knew that; which included a long conversation after they were done arguing with eachother. 

I giggled just thinking about it, how I was trying to take charge for that one moment, but they never truly took me seriously. 

I loved, but hated it at the same time.

"Hey." I heard Sam call behind me. "Wheres Dean?" He said.