Finally hunting again

Hey guys, thanks so much for all the reads it's beyond amazing that one of my stories could get this far. How is your summer going? Hopefully you said good... :) Alright, this is the next chapter. If you haven't read the last chapter "The Truth is what Kills Us." don't read this, it will not make much sense.

Alright, it isn't edited.. Don't kill me. Haha, I know you wouldn't... right?

Love you guys, enjoy!!

Violet's POV:

It'd been almost 2 months since Adam had started hunting with us. I'll admit it was very different at first, but we all got the hang of it eventually..

Adam and Dean were much better together when it came to hunting. Dean and him did most of it, where Sam and I stayed back and got lots of research done on what they were hunting exactly.

Adam's knowledge on somethings were perfect too.

I'll admit, I wasn't all that happy about those two going out alone together. They once hated eachother, but they did look out for eachother. Dean's time was slowly winding down, and we were running out. Sam and I were looking for anything that we could do to make this end, but so far there was absolutely nothing.

Our lives had drastically changed since Adam came along, more than just the way of hunting. We no longer got one room, there was two. A lot more drinking kept happening between Dean and Adam, and it was like they were completely forgetting about Sam and I. Neither even noticed that we were still alive here..

They both stayed out until 1 a.m. most nights, and then came to the motel and took a shower for 30 minutes.. Adam and Dean were out right now actually, it was 2:25 a.m., and I haven't gotten an ounce of sleep- i'm to busy worrying my ass off about them.

Sam left a while ago to go and pick them up.. I wasn't letting them drive home drunk.

I was currently laying in bed, mascara running down my cheeks- what if they were hurt? What if one of them died? What would I do? They called about an hour ago, and Sam left to get them- again, that was an hour ago.. What was taking so long.

My eyes stung from crying, and my face was all dirty with so much mascara running all over, it was smudged beyond belief. My eyes were, shut and I was so close to falling asleep.

*Creak*

The door was opening, I could see his figure in the doorway.

"Adam!" I yelled, and ran to hug him.

I wrapped my legs around his torso, and burried my head in the crook of his neck.

"It's okay babe. I'm here." He whispered, and started walking us over to the bed. "Vi, let go. You need to sleep."

"No." I let one tear fall onto his shoulder. I wasn't letting him leave me, not for another second.

"Baby, look at me." I just shook my head, and squeezed him tighter. "Vi, are you crying.?" He took one of his hands and pulled my head from his neck, so he could see my face. "Oh baby.." He hugged me again. "Come on, lets go to bed."