Asylum; part 1

enjoy.

Violets POV

"Alright so what happened to this guy?" I asked politely.

"He came home one night, shot his wife, then turned around and shot himself in the head." Dean replied, glancing back and forth between me and Sam.

"That sounds pleasant," I added, chuckling a bit.

"Alright, was he with anyone that night, before it happened?"

"Yeah, a police officer. And I know exactly where to find him."

"Then let's go." I said putting on my jacket.

-

20 minutes later, we arrived at a bar- it was worn down and rugged. 

Sam and Dean had a plan, but of course they wouldn't tell me.

I'm sure it's because they didn't trust me and thought I would 'ruin' it.

-

A few minutes later, Dean comes out of the bar, he looked angry but happy at the same time.

"What happened in there?" I asked, smirking at his happiness.

"He pushed me." he said sarcastically laughing.

I rolled my eyes, "Baby."

"Yours only." I blew me a kiss, while I rolled my eyes, "Keep doing that, they'll rolls out of your head.

Suddenly Sam walks out of the bar quickly walking to the other side of the door, the two of them arguing about them pushing each other.

"Are you two going to keep arguing with each other, or are you going to tell us what happened and who he was with?"

As we get into the car, Sam explains that the man and his wife were like any ordinary couple, fights everyone and a while, but nothing major.

"Well then there is only one thing to do." Dean said looking at Sam and I.

"Go to the place where it all started." Sam replied quickly as we all got into the car and drove away.

-

We arrive about a half and hour later. A large fence stood between us and the entrance door. 

As I jumped it, Dean caught me as I started to lean back to see how far from the ground I was- I had started to fall off by accident.

"Be careful. I don't want you broken." he whispered in my ear after he caught me by the waist and set me down on the ground.

"Ya'll, comin?" Sam hollered.

"Yeah, Jesus Vi! be careful." Dean yelled at me, so he couldn't let Sam know he was in all reality, a softie.

We all walk single file into the building. 

Sam leading, me in the middle, and Dean last. Sam starts down the hallway with dean, I turn and go down a hallway catty-corner to it.

I turn after I felt something on my leg. "Ahhhhhhhh!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

Sam and Dean run down the hallway quickly over to me. They kept asking me what was wrong.

"The-There was something touching my leg, I turned there was nothing there, but my ankle hurt really bad so I looked down and there was t-this hand print on it." I showed them as I sat on the ground pulling up the bottom of my pant leg.

Dean picked me up from the ground, and hugged me for a brief second. 

"Don't you dare fucking scare me like that ever again." He snaps, squeezing me tighter.

 I breathed out a small chuckle. "Well did ya'll find anything?" I asked quite entrigued.

"No, some spirits can't come out at certain times." Sam said.

"Obviously something was out there, but I guess we'll have back later." I said walking out the door, and back to the impala.

Third Person POV

"Gavin I thought we were going to see a movie?" Cat said to her boyfriend.

"It's just like we're in a movie." Gavin said back to his girlfriend walking towards a door.

"Gavin." Cat said, trying to grab him and pull him back.

"Come on! Don't be a scaredy cat." Gavin said chuckling at the joke he made, "You know what, I'm going to check it out, you stay here then."

"Gavin, no!" Cat protested, trying to grab his arm again.

"Do you want to come?" Gavin asked.

"No." She countered, fear all over.

"Then stay here."

Gavin walked into the room, through the door. He was looking at every little thing in the room, wondering what they were.

Suddenly, his head shoots up and sees 'Cat' in the door way walking towards him. "It get too scary for you?" Gavin said, walking towards her.

She put her arms around him and gave him a deep kiss. 

As they let go of each other, she steps back and Gavin gets to look at a woman, her face didn't contain the same gorgeous features that the real  Cat contained. 

"Ahhhhhh!" he yelled, trying to run away tripping over some stuff on the ground and knocking himself out.

"Gavin!" Cat screamed running and hiding behind a table, not knowing what was going on.

Thanks for reading my beautiful potatoes.

I love you guys.

Follow me on social media;

Instagram; normalsxboring

twitter; normalsxboring

tumblr; normalsxboring

younow; normalsxboring_26147

facebook; Josie Clark

Carry on my supernaturalers.

Comment, vote, share.

J.