Could it get any worse?

Here it is you guys, another chapter. I wrote this chapter asap for you guys, thanks for all the love on the story. If there's anything you don't like, want me to change, or want me to add, I'll see what I can do. Be sure to Vote, share, and comment.

Violet's POV:

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

 I woke up and the boys were arguing like maniacs. Dean slammed the door and woke me up, I guess Sam had been here the whole time. Dean apologized for waking me, but then Sam came barging in, apologizing and explaining something to him in giberish.

"I don't want your god damn apology Sam." He argued, interupting Sam's twentieth time saying 'sorry.' "You went behind my back Sam." He sounded hurt, but fury was evident in his eyes, body structure and tone.

"Dean." Sam said it quietly, like me when I get into a fight with Dean- it usually calms him down, but not now.- Dean threw a punch and got Sam square in the jaw. Sam just looked up at him, staring into his eyes. Another punch from Dean hit Sam in the exact same place, it was like watching it on repeat.

"I'm done being in the dark about this, and I sure as hell am not repeating myself again, what is going on?" I pretty much demanded it more than asked it.

"Sammy here's been hanging out with his new bestie Ruby." I looked at him strangely.

"We're helping people."

"How Sam? Huh? Why don't you explain to Violet how you've behind our backs dozens of times, lying to us, and the worst part-k killing demons, with your mind."

"What?" I was completely shocked, "I thought you wanted to be normal Sam. What happened to normal."

"I've tried."

"You know you were doing well too, but now. Now you are too far off the reservation." Disappointment was the only thing I felt, no anger, not sadness, just disappointment.

"Vi. Please."

"Don't call me that. Only family calls me that." I could see any form of hope in his eyes fall to its death.

"Violet. I am your family." He said, Dean was standing back, he couldn't believe I was the one who was going to say it.

"No Sam. You aren't not anymore. I don't know what happened to you or what the hell you think you are doing but this unbreakable bond this family is supposed to have is breaking faster than ever, and you know what, it's your fault." Tears came to the corners of my eyes.

"Violet." He reached forward to touch my arm, and before I knew what I was doing my hand connected with his cheek.

"Vi. Stop." Dean was now chiming into this, pulling me back from Sam. "Sit down. You don't need this guilt too." I did as he said, and sat on the bed, my knees tucked to my chest. I softly cried there, I just said that to Sam, of all people Sam.

I could feel Sam's eyes on me for a while after that, even when he was writing down information on a case, he was watching me. I felt cold inside, like an awful person, but once one thing was said, everything spilt out.

"Let's just go. Vi, come on." He had packed my duffle, and told Sam to load the car with all of the bags.

"Am I a bad person for saying those things to him?" I asked him, worry in my eyes, maybe that's why he said no.

"Not at all, if you hadn't said it, I would've. I think it just hit him a bit harder from you, but maybe that'll change his mind, and make him think harder about what he's doing. Perhaps it'll make him change his mind about all this."

"I could see it. The hurt in his eyes."

"We all could." He explained, stroking my hair. When we were talking I had layed down with my head in his lap. I could tell since he got back, he'd been more romantic and patient, more caring and loving. He was overall different, but it's a good kind of different. "Come on baby, we have to go." He lifted my head off his lap, and I sat up.

"Okay. I'm tired from crying, hopefully the ride is smooth enough that I can sleep." I said, standing up.

"I'll make it as smooth as possible just for you." I smiled at him, and he stood up. We started walking 'til I was just past the foot of the bed. Dean stopped and turned.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Yep." He walked up to me, and lifted me up bridal style into his arms. I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Dean, what are you doing? I can walk."

"Oh I know." He grabbed my leg, and pulled up the jeans, showing a deep, long scar along the back of my leg. "So it did happen." I nodded.

"Im sorry." He said.

"Hey,  it's not your fault." I pulled down my pant leg, and kissed him on the cheek. "Now come on. Sam's waiting."

"You do realize if Sam wasn't waiting for us right now, I'd do so many things with you, right here, right now." He looked me dead in the eyes.

"Oh I know, but he is." I winked, "Now come on horsey and let's do this."

He smiled the biggest smile i've seen since he got back, besides when he saw me for the first time, and I didn't try to kill him.

Just as I was extremely comfortable in Dean's arms, he let me go, and set me surprisingly gently in the backseat, sprawled out along the seat.

"Goodnight baby." He whispered, and kissed my forehead. He shut the door, and went to his own.  Starting the car, backing up, and starting off to the next job.

It's still pretty short, i'm hoping to get you guys a long chapter here sometime soon.

Song of the chapter:

Half a heart~ One Direction (I'm not a directioner, but it was pretty fitting.)

Thanks for reading, i'll update asap, this time we'll hope it'll be longer..                         

Vote, share, and comment. 

                                                                                                                                                           ~Josie