No Way Out.

enjoy.

(Sorry it's been so long, it'll probably be very short, I really wanted to update for y'all.)

Violet's POV

Hope. It's funny how easily it can slip away from you into the dark abyss this world is.

After the 3rd escape try, almost all hope had been lost after the tortured ensued upon me.

The first, of course you already knew of. Within each time the punishments just got worse.
Whether they would tie me to a chair and beat me 'til I was black and blue, or the other when I was kept in the room I am in now, without food or water for a certain amount of days. 

It never was the asshole who would hit on me either, for some reason he never really tried to hurt me purposefully; unless we are talking about when I kneed him in the balls and he slapped me for it. I will say I partially deserved it, but fuck it, he took me first. 

The dick had it coming. 

The room was always the same though- concrete walls and floors, nothing but a cot on the floor in the corner. Rats ran around every once and a while, the ceiling dripped, and everything smelt very musty. It was hard to breathe, and it was hotter than hell.

It was the perfect torture. There was one window, it was covered by a tattered and rugged curtain that was moldy and black, that was my first sign of hope. That was until I walked, well limped, over to the curtain pulling over just to see that the window was completely barred over, no human could possibly file or pull their was through the iron and steel covering my only escape.

I will not say that I have not had any company however. The lovely dickhead like to sing to me from outside the door with a little hole for throwing in food to me. He used to open the door for me and set it down, that was until I never stopped kicking him where the sun doesn't shine and running away. Good times.

Sam and Dean obviously weren't coming anytime soon, and if we are being completely honest, my life isn't worth theirs. I'd rather die than let these jerkoffs have their revenge on my boys. 

Escaping is no longer a choice, so I might as well try to behave, right?
I'd never not make life hard on them, but if I at least try to gain trust from them, I could possibly help with an escape from here. Lets hope that gaining trust is the key, cause it's the only fucking option that I have. 

-

Feeding time should be about 2 times a day, but thanks to my friend, the asshole, he gives me a little extra on certain days. I can't really tell the time, so I have to go by sunrise. Typically, breakfast is skipped here. I get what I assume is lunch, since the sun is fully risen and everything is awake outside. Then dinner, when it's completely dark out. 

Normally, i'll sit by the window and eat my food. It's not exactly easy to see outside due to the giant bars blocking my view, but small peep holes are provided for my enjoyment- so I believe. Just about everything outside is woods. Every once and a while if everything is completely quiet I can hear the birds and watch the sunrise. It's the best part of my day. 

That usually end because of asshole singing to me when he sees me watching the birds and say that "he can do better." It usually ends with him screaming the lyrics to a once good song, and me covering my ears. Once and a while the other guys tells me that the torture that he inflicts upon me doesn't even get close to the amount of pain the singing causes. The sad part is that my brain is the only thing that hasn't gone numb, so it's true. 

Throughout the hunting i've become numb to most beatings that I am given. My mind used to be safe, until now of course. Maybe if I had a little reading I could get some of my brain cells back that have once been lost.