Alive but not well.

Here you guys go. Another chapter, not edited though. Thanks for reading anyways.

Author's POV:

"Sam's not picking his phone up." Dean said to Bobby.

"He's alive for what I know." He replied.

"What do you mean for what you know?" Dean asked, upset that Bobby let Sam out of his sight. Not only Sam but Violet too. Where was she? "You just let him leave?"

"I didn't really have any say in him going, I tried to talk to him. I tried to get him to stay, it was no use." Bobby explained. "Last time I talked to him, he was alive and well."

"And Violet and Adam?"

"..." He paused. Dean hadn't known about Adam's death.

"What? Oh god, please tell me she's okay." Dean was deathly terrified of something happening to her. He hoped with everything he had in him that she was okay.

"Violet's fine. I haven't talked to her in a long time though."

"Thank god. Then what's the matter?"

"After Lilith got done killing you, she went for them. I don't know how she didn't kill Sam, but Adam wrapped himself around Violet, and took the death for himself, saving her."

"Adam's dead."

"Yes. Violet took unbelievebly hard. The only time she had gotten up was for drinking, and leaving."

"You didn't stop her either?"

"Dean I couldn't just stop her. You don't think I tried.. I tried everything after Sam keft to get her to stay. She wouldn't listen. She got up and walked out, almost hitting me with a bottle of scotch as she left."  Dean had a smile curl at the corners of his lips.

"Then we might want to find them.."

Violet's POV:

Alcohol was the only thing I could drink, smell, taste, and see.

My mind kept showing me this check list of people.

Micheal Parker

Johanna Parker

John Winchester

Adam Black

Dean Winchester

Hendrickson

Nancy Fitzgerald

The rest of the officers in the building that night.

Plus the girl Meg had possesed .

Damn Violet. Anymore you wanna add to that list?

I mean you killed them, didn't you.

Yes. I did.

I killed those people.

I heard a knock on the door.

Thet probably wanted to evict me.

I don't remember paying for the room more than once.

The person knocked, this time even more eager.