•Prologue•

—Are we gonna be strangers again?

---
6 years ago..

"We're near na sa favorite restaurant natin, love" i said. It is our 5th monthsary now, and we decided to celebrate it sa favorite restaurant namin.

"Love?" I called her.

"Yes, love?"  She replied with a sweet smile. Gosh, how i love this woman.

"My mom says she doesn't want our relationship. She wants me to study in America" i said in a hurtful tone.

Yes, my family is against us. We are both girls and isa pa, our age gap. I'm only 15 and she's 23. Graduating na siya while me, i'm in my 3rd year high school.

"W-what? Did y-you say yes?" She asked in teary eyes.

"I said no. But love, i'm sorry, i can't do anything." We're now both crying knowing this might be the last day we'll see each other.

"Love, no please... D-don't leave me" she's begging me.

"Only if I can do anything, love." I said.

"Yes, you can! We can! I'm here Love, I can fight for you" she pleases me.

"You can lose your scholarship, Love. My parents know a lot of connections, I don't want you to ruin your dreams for me, please." I explained

"The fuck I care! I love you!" She shouted at me.

"I love you, too! But i'm not as selfish as you think! Intindihin mo naman ako" i exclaimed.

"No, you listen you to me, I can sacrifice my dreams for you, I can lose my fucking scholarship, I can work double and triple time. Just fucking stay!" She said that left me with no words to say.

I looked at her and I forgot I was driving.
I didn't see the car that was approaching us.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Loveee!"

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

---
Don't forget to vote🖤