•Chapter 23: Her Story•

A/N: All of us have a story that no one knows. Remember-you deserve to be heard no matter how hard and messy your story is. Cheer up sa mga need ng comfort diyan!

---

Luna's POV

Her parents do not really want us to be a couple. Is it not because we are both girls, but I am a distraction to Sky.

There are times that Sky would skip her class just to have lunch with me. Nasa iisang school lang kami, but since I am a college student, our time and schedules are very different. She had failing grades that almost made her repeat the same year again. That is when her parents decided to make her live in America.

After that car accident, Tita Minerva blamed me for what happened to Sky. Ang tanda tanda ko raw pero hinayaan kong magmaneho si Sky.

Her anger even grew bigger when she knew na ang nakabangga namin ang ay papa ni Sky-Tito Miguel. Tita Minerva was so mad at me because Tito Miguel died.

I didn't had the chance to visit her at the hospital. Her Mom would not let me see her dahil baka ano na naman daw ang mangyari sa kaniya. There is always a body guard outside her room.

After a month, I had the news na pumunta na sila ng America. I do not have any chance to say goodbye nor see her for one last time. Alam kong matagal at baka hindi na kami mag kita.

Kinulit ko si Viya-her bestfriend, to tell me where her address sa America. I don't have any plans to go there. Its just that, I want to give her gifts and letters. That's my only way to contact her since hindi niya na inoopen pa ang account niya.

But then, my life has been like a living hell for me.
I almost did not have the chance to graduate because someone pulled out my scholarship. I need to pay all my tuitions because of that. I know it was Tita Minerva.

The school administrators told me that it was a Valeria who pulled out my scholarship. I thought it was some random people but then, Tita Minerva called me. She said that I deserve this for making Sky's life in danger.

I don't know where to get that huge amount of money to pay it in full. I did a double and triple job, but then, kulang pa rin. I even got sick at pabalik balik ako sa hospital. But then, I didn't lose hope.

At some point, I want to prove Tita Minerva that I am worthy for Sky. I took this as some kind of challenge para patunayan ang sarili ko sa kanila.

But then, the due date for tuition came like a wind. My money is not enough to pay for that huge amount of tuition. With that, I accepted that I won't be graduating this year.

I saw them rehearsing for the graduation walk. I was at the 2nd floor hallway looking down at the school grounds where the students are practicing. A tear fell from my eye because of a failure I made. My dreams, they were all gone.

Habang umiiyak ako, I heard someone called my name. I turned around and I saw one of the professors here in Hamilton. She's running towards me with happiness evident in her eyes. I wiped my tears and stood up.

"Luna! Congrats, you can graudate this year. Kanina pa kita hinahanap. Glad I saw you" she said and became silent for a moment.

"M-Ma'am? You must be kidding. Hindi ko po mababayaran ang tuition ko" I said at yumuko na lang.

"Someone paid it for you. Don't worry about that." She said and she tapped my shoulders that made me looked at her.

"S-Sino po?" I asked. She turned around and there I saw Jessica-Sky's closest cousin.

The professor left us as Jessica walked towards me. Jess is also my friend. She's with us when Sky and I are building our relationship. I can say, I trust her.